E-Quest.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
Whats goin down yall

Unexpected Arrival got added to the DMX play list, with his song "Everything" feat Twista,

We need your guys help so if you have DMX or even if you dont can you PLEASE hit up the website and E-Quest Unexpected Arrival "Everything"

http://www.dmxmusic.com/guide/whats_on.asp?channel_id=44&genre_id=7

Thats the link to the whats playing page, so you can see if his song is coming up, at the top of the page is the link for the E-quest

thanks for the support yall.........

DAK iller

May 4, 2002
check it out yall.......

check it out........

What's Playing Now

When
Song Title
Artist
Album
18:28:46 MST THE WAY WE BALL. LIL' FLIP UNDERGROUND LEGEND
18:25:52 MST MILKSHAKE KELIS MILKSHAKE
18:20:48 MST GOING BACK TO CALI. NOTORIOUS B.I.G. LIFE AFTER DEATH
18:16:56 MST THE WAY I AM (ORIGINAL VERSION) KNOC-TURNAL/SNOOP DOGG THE WAY I AM
18:13:16 MST CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP YOUNG GUNZ CAN'T STOP, WON'T STOP
18:07:43 MST STILL FLY. BIG TYMERS HOOD RICH
18:03:04 MST SHAKE THAT MONKEY TOO SHORT/Lil Jon SHAKE THAT MONKEY
17:58:52 MST EVERYTHING UNEXPECTED ARRIVAL EVERYTHING
17:55:07 MST GOT SOME TEETH (DIRTY) OBIE TRICE GOT SOME TEETH [SINGLE]
17:51:37 MST MAGIC STICK. LIL' KIM/50 CENT LA BELLA MAFIA
17:46:29 MST HOLIDAE IN CHINGY/SNOOP DOGG ...
17:42:47 MST FORGOT ABOUT DRE. DR. DRE/EMINEM THE CHRONIC 2001
17:38:38 MST CHANGE CLOTHES (EXPLICIT) JAY-Z BLACK ALBUM
17:35:00 MST WHERE THE HOOD AT? DMX GRAND CHAMP
17:30:18 MST LUV U BETTER LL COOL J LUV YOU BETTER

Apr 25, 2002
Everyone needs to hit this up, do your part and support the Northwest scene. This is a great opportunity for an artist and hopefully it can be a steppin stone in the right direction. DMX plays the music to 3 million household, that could be a lot of exposure.

May 4, 2002
kaoz206 said:
Everyone needs to hit this up, do your part and support the Northwest scene. This is a great opportunity for an artist and hopefully it can be a steppin stone in the right direction. DMX plays the music to 3 million household, that could be a lot of exposure.
Good lookin out Kaoz

Fridge you can E-quest everyday if you want lol, thanks again bro

Tadou there is a few sites on the net that has snippets of it, I will find one today and post the link......

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
You'd think supporting the NW would be enough to get somebody to vote, it's not like it costs money. I guess it's haterish undertones that keep the people from supporting. It's not like it takes longer than a minute or so either.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Actually.....its the expectation that people "should" vote that is making them not do it. I know that is exactly the case for myself. I bought about 40 NW cd's this last year...i DESERVE the right to not have to go vote on this and still be considered a supporter.

Fuck snippets...put the full track up for download, and i will see what i can do...

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Cool, I hope we can get a copy of the track, I've been trying to get it online since it's creation, but some chose not to put it up (which I think is a dumb decision).

I still think everyone should vote for it, despite not hearing it... it's for a good cause.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
^^ And that right there is the second half....Boards like these prove time and again that people are not just mindless consumer'ing zombies.....so why treat them like Amazon.com rejects? Put the full track up, and watch the amount of votes double...

May 4, 2002
tadou said:
Actually.....its the expectation that people "should" vote that is making them not do it. I know that is exactly the case for myself. I bought about 40 NW cd's this last year...i DESERVE the right to not have to go vote on this and still be considered a supporter.

Fuck snippets...put the full track up for download, and i will see what i can do...

Please tell me how anything I typed in this thread, made it seem like people "should" vote?

about putting the full track up, Ill ask Unexpected Arrival about that

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
I said people should vote.

They really should, if they want to support local hip-hop.

If you are willing to buy an album before hearing it, why not help spread the word before hearing it... you got it on good faith that it means something to the person asking.