E-40's SLURICANE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2014
Earth
why keep making alcoholic beverages for inner city people already struggling with violence and substance abuse? Y sell your people out like that? why not make healthy drinks instead of capitalizing on ghetto americas weaknesses?
i thought thats why he made that 40 water energy drink? thats healthy right?

Jun 6, 2014
Earth
See ur short sighted. U mix this in w/ some Gin or Vodka and use it as a chaser. Kinda like Boones
like i said on the other page i can just add some moonshine i get from this asian guy i know.

lungsfull walletempty
wallet might b empty but the bank account is ok and i own the roof over my head. who carrys too much cash in 2014 anyway?

Apr 25, 2002
Yall corny on here. It's a beverage for adults. Either buy it or don't. I don't understand all the "preying on the inner city youth" nonsense. People are gonna drink, smoke, shoot needles, snort powder, etc...whether E 40 sponsored an alcoholic beverage or not. Don't make it seem like he's doing anything wrong. JAY Z, DIDDY, LIL FLIP, ICE CUBE, SNOOP DOGG, DR. DRE and other rappers have sponsored and endorsed alcoholic beverages for a long time. BILLY D WILLIAMS did them COLT 45 commercials forever and people thought it was cool. People of ALL RACES drink and people of ALL RACES listen to E 40! 40 is not exploiting "ghetto America's" weaknesses. STOP IT!!!

Apr 25, 2002
why keep making alcoholic beverages for inner city people already struggling with violence and substance abuse? Y sell your people out like that? why not make healthy drinks instead of capitalizing on ghetto americas weaknesses?
Have you ever started a thread to boycott the "DOS EQUIS MAN?" He is taking advantage of AMERICA'S thirst for beer! Yall niggaz really funny

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Yall corny on here. It's a beverage for adults. Either buy it or don't. I don't understand all the "preying on the inner city youth" nonsense. People are gonna drink, smoke, shoot needles, snort powder, etc...whether E 40 sponsored an alcoholic beverage or not. Don't make it seem like he's doing anything wrong. JAY Z, DIDDY, LIL FLIP, ICE CUBE, SNOOP DOGG, DR. DRE and other rappers have sponsored and endorsed alcoholic beverages for a long time. BILLY D WILLIAMS did them COLT 45 commercials forever and people thought it was cool. People of ALL RACES drink and people of ALL RACES listen to E 40! 40 is not exploiting "ghetto America's" weaknesses. STOP IT!!!
You sir are wrong. He is ruining the inner city population across the country