E-40's SLURICANE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
So is the idea something similar to the bacardi hurricane shit?

Im guessing so since it says premixed.... I think hes way better off making somethin like this than some wine cuz this way its hi alc content niggaz n bitches can one-hand it at da function, without makin niggas feel like they drank some prune juice like some wine or that mangorinet or whatever shit

Jun 6, 2014
Earth

captain save a hoe
Derived from a 1993 rap song by rapper E-40 about the adventures of a Financial savior to underpriviledged inner city hood rats.

A golddigger's dream. A man that will drop dimes on you (i.e. get your hair and nails done, take care of your children, pay your bills)

A man that does this is usually Captain Savin'

See Captain Savin'
Look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's plane!
Wus that foolz name
Captain Save A Hoe main

I stay at home and take care of my son she works a decent job for the county. If I buy her some its with her debit card so IDK if i qualify as a captain

im gonna get some of that slurricane and add some moonshine. problem solved

Apr 25, 2002
why keep making alcoholic beverages for inner city people already struggling with violence and substance abuse? Y sell your people out like that? why not make healthy drinks instead of capitalizing on ghetto americas weaknesses?
Do you say that to the other alcohol & wine makers? Or is it just cause E 40 is black?

Props: erry and erry