E-40 "The Server" Remix Contest , Enter To Win

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Indecent & JonPrimo,did you guys set the acapella off by a half of measure on purpose?i noticed a lot of producers are confused about where E-40 vocals should be placed.mastermind e lows is off beat too.

Jan 31, 2008
soundcloud.com
Indecent & JonPrimo,did you guys set the acapella off by a half of measure on purpose?i noticed a lot of producers are confused about where E-40 vocals should be placed.mastermind e lows is off beat too.
the way he spit it... it can be structured either way... although its a little difficult to know... the ORIGINAL BEAT is actually "offset" for the second verse i think!

Jun 14, 2002
I THOUGHT THE ORIGINAL VERSION WAS WACK AS FUCK....BUT INDECENT'S SHIT IS SLAPPIN...NONE THAT HAVE BEEN POSTED SOUND BAD...ITS LIKE SOMEONE ELSE SAID,INDECENTS SHIT IS HARD TO COMPETE WIT..IT SOUNDS 100X BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL IN MY OPINION.

Nov 14, 2002
hell yea dude are bringing the fire with these beat remixes.i got a question for this contest...can we remake the beat AND do a verse too?or only remake the beat OR just do a verse?cause i can flip the beat and do a verse but i dont wanna be disqualified.

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
hell yea dude are bringing the fire with these beat remixes.i got a question for this contest...can we remake the beat AND do a verse too?or only remake the beat OR just do a verse?cause i can flip the beat and do a verse but i dont wanna be disqualified.
I think its open game, go for it Chill....

May 1, 2006
Look, no disrespect to any producers on here...I ain't even heard anybody else shit so this is a ultrabiased opinion lol BUT...IF INDECENT THE SLAPMASTER DOESN'T WIN THIS CONTEST ITS A CONSPIRACY!!!! I'm not a knock I'm da SERSERSERSERSERSERSERSERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!