E-40 "The Server" Remix Contest , Enter To Win

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2008
E-40 "The Server" Remix Contest , PRODUCERS Enter To Win

E-40 prepares a contest for his "The Server" remix in which he's calling out all up and coming producers, artists and DJ's!

E-40 is prepping the release of his double album, Revenue Retrievin' Dayshift & Nightshift. Starting today until April 8th, E-40 is calling all fans, up and coming producers, DJ's & MC's to take part in his "The Server" remix contest, in which the winner will win an official digital release of their "The Server" remix!

All you have to do is download the vocal and instrumental tracks from "The Server" and make your own remix of the song. Contestants can either use "The Server" vocals on a different beat/track of their choice OR they can take "The Server" instrumental track and spit their own verse alongside E-40!

Contestants are to submit their "The Server" remix track to:

[email protected]s e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it .

E-40 himself will go through the remixes to choose which one he wants to sell digitally.

Download both the instrumental and vocal tracks of "The Server" here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=7037aa0f76ac3b26e7c82ed4b8f0c380ef2a0599e6249656ea4ac78345cbe4ce

E-40 "The Server" Remix Contest

Nov 14, 2002
@ BIGCHILL ?

E-40 throws down a challenge to see if you can spit his rhymes better than him for the Clash of the Titans sponsored IBeatYou.com challenge. Head over to IBeatYou.com to enter for your chance at some dope E-40 Clash of the Titans prizes Clash of the Titans in theaters April 2nd http://www.ibeatyou.com/user/E40Music
:devious:

hold up im not understanding this.do you make a video acting like E-40 or can you just upload a song to youtube sounding like E-40?cause when i entered all i see is video uploads.

Mar 13, 2004
MAN I BET MY FOLKS INDECENT TAKES THIS THING HOME !!! LOL THIS RIGHT UP HIS ALLEY !!!! BET HE MAKES SOMETHING MO SLAPAGE THEN THE ORIGINAL !!!!! CANT WAIT TO HEAR HIS AND EVERYBODY ELSE SHIT !!! I MADE 1 TOO THO !!! IM JUST GONNA GIVE MINE TO SICCNESS TO DO WHAT IT DO !!!! BUT MUCH LUV TO 40 AND THE WHOLE SICK WID IT CAMP FOR TRYING TO INCLUDE THE BAY IN HIS RELEASE ..... SMART MOVE BABY !! AND ON THIS 1 IT WAS LIGHTWEIGHT A HARD BEAT TO CATCH !!! GOOD JOB TO EVERYBODY THAT RODE THAT !!! LOL