E-40 "Revenue Retrievin' (Graveyard Shift & Overtime Shift)" Promo Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
The last 2 albums he dropped last year were 2 of the best from last year. I see a repeat happening this March 29!

I believe they did well for Indi releases.

Feb 14, 2004
Well I did it. I waited all of the way til today to listen to the albums. It was great to pop the cd's in the deck and not hearing any of the songs before the release date. Well worth the wait. I definitely like these two albums more than the previous RR's.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Well I did it. I waited all of the way til today to listen to the albums. It was great to pop the cd's in the deck and not hearing any of the songs before the release date. Well worth the wait. I definitely like these two albums more than the previous RR's.

I made it also. I was so excited tearing the plastic off them mufuckas. And I agree wit all that shit.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
40 goes hard best og rapper hands down hes doper than cube,mack10,dre,etc hes actually smoothly evolved his style im luvin the tracks,barbarian,taking u back 43 dope

Jan 21, 2011
40 goes hard best og rapper hands down hes doper than cube,mack10,dre,etc hes actually smoothly evolved his style im luvin the tracks,barbarian,taking u back 43 dope
wow.... thats funny. at the signing i went to yesterday i told him that. we were talkin about new albums that had dropped... of course snoop dogg's came out the same day as 40. i told 40 that he is leading the way for the old timers and even shittin on most of the young cats in the game. dude looked up and said "thank you.... that type of shit from the heart is real. stay up youngin" lol..... it was dope

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
the album is ok, i like 40. too many synthy HEAVY Bass songs, a lot of the beats sounds really simple and plain, yeah they knock in your car, but what if u dont have 4-15's in the back or u just wanna listen to ur ipod? i think 40 shines best over really good beats. "Got Rich Twice", "Art of Storytellin", "Im a teach you how to sell dope" he murders it. I don't like when every beat sounds like "muscle cars" although that was an awesome song.

Aug 14, 2005
wow.... thats funny. at the signing i went to yesterday i told him that. we were talkin about new albums that had dropped... of course snoop dogg's came out the same day as 40. i told 40 that he is leading the way for the old timers and even shittin on most of the young cats in the game. dude looked up and said "thank you.... that type of shit from the heart is real. stay up youngin" lol..... it was dope
do u wish he was your dad youngin? :)