E-40 "Revenue Retrievin' (Graveyard Shift & Overtime Shift)" Promo Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 22, 2006
only songs i couldnt get down with on the revenue retrievin albums were turn up the music, more bass more treble, duck, and power up. 38 out of 42(including bonus tracks) aint too bad in my book

Nov 14, 2002
E-40 putting out two albums is like a kid going to build-a-bear workshop.i built my own E-40 album last year and that shit is classic to me! the songs i skip might be the songs you love so you can make your own E-40 album too lol . i put all the songs i liked it came out to a brand new E-40 single album so im looking forward to this new album!

Feb 14, 2004
E-40 is the man. He did this to me last year, releasing an album same week as my bday and same week I get my percap.

I'll be turning 28, I'll have over 2 g'z in my pocket and two brand new E-40 albums...that is going to be a great week!

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Tightest i've heard 40 come in a long time...
you guys are full of shit , these albums is garbage , d-moe new shit better then both albums
Problem is that both things are true to an extent - compared to the previous 3 albums, these two are good, but they still have a grand total of 5 or 6 memorable tracks out of 40. Not good. The singles were quite good and got my hopes high, but the rest doesn't live up to them.

I am saying nothing new but there is absolutely no point in releasing two albums with 40 tracks in total on the same day unless you have 40 bangers on them.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
they mad cause he "probably sold your family members drugs"

lol at ppl saying there only like 6 memorable songs.... have you listened to this cd, and what he saying? He has so many quatoables, and blappen beats on here.

E-40 separates the people with good taste in music... anyone I see hate on this album I know not trust on any music advise. It doesnt have to be your favorite - but weak...?

hmmmm

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
they mad cause he "probably sold your family members drugs"

lol at ppl saying there only like 6 memorable songs.... have you listened to this cd, and what he saying? He has so many quatoables, and blappen beats on here.

E-40 separates the people with good taste in music... anyone I see hate on this album I know not trust on any music advise. It doesnt have to be your favorite - but weak...?

hmmmm