E-40 & Bosko Presents "Dat Fire" Your Thoughts?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2003
www.myspace.com
Mr ColdManey said:
Gangsta! I never expected Jus Family to be doin videos when i copped nuttin but da family a long ass time ago...i always knew yall could, just didnt think yall would
I Remember What I'm About Video With Nutz & Versatyle In An Elevator, Also With Nutz & Bosko Cruisin Around Tha P As Well. Damn That Was A Few Years Back But Tha Only Time I Saw That Video Was On That Cable Program Octavious Had. Can't Wait For More TO Come Out Tha Jus Fam Lab.

Dec 3, 2002
jusfamilyrecords.com
"That Fire" will be dropping in April with the Cool Nutz & Maniac Lok album. We will be filming the video as soon as the treatment is done for it. We will keep you posted as to what is happening. We will be including the video for "What I'm About" on the Jus Family doc. There is also a video for "All Checks Are Clear" feat. Ras Kass off of the DBA album. This will also be featured on the doc as well.

Feb 14, 2004
www.hiphopmag.com
Bosko would sound dope doing production for the following:

Kanye West
David Banner
Sleepy Brown
Cee-Lo
Raphael Saadiq (With the Truth Hurts/Pookie Entertainment connection - wouldn't that be an interesting combo!?)
Vikter Duplaix
Athletic Mic League
Little Brother

Just hitting you with a few ideas on a broader spectrum - peace. If you don't have contacts for some of those folks, hit me and I can attempt to link you with some digits. Peace.