E-40 & Bosko Presents "Dat Fire" Your Thoughts?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
B

Bosko

We are starting to compile the songs for the E-40 & Bosko Presents Compilation that we will be releasing on Bombay Ent/Jus Family Records/West Coast Mafia, and I wanted to get your thoughts on what West Coast HEAVYHITTERZ you would like to hear over some hot Bosko tracks. At this point we already have new material from:

The Outlawz
Bubba Sparxx
Truth Hurts
Tray Deee of the Eastsiderz
The Luniz
E-40
C-Bo
Richie Rich
Too Short
Cool Nutz
Maniac Lok
and more

The single will be a song entitled "That Fire" which will feature E-40, C-Bo, Cool Nutz, and Myself. We are also contemplating shooting a video for this project. I would like to see who you would also like to see appear on this record. Give me your thoughts, and have your buddies on the Siccness give me their thoughts as well. Holla at your boy.

Mar 7, 2003
In addition to the ones you got already:

B Legit
San Quinn
Crooked I
The Gamblaz
The Luniz
Dru Down
Lynch
AMG
Phats Bossi
Tech N9ne
Xzibit
Westside Connection

You should also get a few southern and east coast cats on there too so the rest of the map will take notice.

Busta Rhymes
T.I. (sounds like he was made for a Bosko beat)
UGK (at least Bun B if Pimp C still locked)
DMX (long as he dont recycle no verses this time)
David Banner
Jadakiss
Nas

B

Bosko

Oh Yeah

B-Legit
Phatts Bossi
Max Julian
WC
are also scheduled to be on there. Keep coming with your thoughts.

B

Bosko

Thanks for getting me some feedback. Alot of the people that you are listing are people that we are already talking to, or we already have them appearing on the album. Keep it coming. I'm looking for some stuff that people wouldn't expect.

B

Bosko

@ A-Wax

I am producing the entire album, and am not having any outside producers showcased on this album. I am a little familiar with your stuff from Cool Nutz playing it. If you have something that has a feature on it, I would be able to remix something, and possibly get you on there, but that isn't a guarantee, because I already have a full plate for this one. However, Nutz has been telling me about you.

You can get at Nutz, and he can tell you more about the project. Hit him up at [email protected].

May 9, 2002
Some famous R&B singers for the hook. Maybe a old school group or artist that hasn't been herd of for awhile. Or someone you use to listen to when you where a kid.

Apr 25, 2002
SF
MOB FIGAZ need to be on there
So does Mac Dre
and you should get more folks from southern Cali, like Kurupt or some Dago rappers like Lil CS.