Dreams Of Fucking Sitcom Bitches (NSFW)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Mila Nuttkase, I like the ring to that.

And nah, she isn't at all by my taste. But it's all one's preference so it doesn't really matter. I've always gone more for the dark hair, dark eyes, exotic looking type over the red head, tall, pasty type.

She is still hot though of course. Plus I also like her with the natural red hair more as well.
Amen. Love the dark hair/dark eyed girls.

Feb 5, 2006
Amanda Diva
Remember Nickelodeon's lone black sitcom "My Brother & Me"? She played "Dionne"

Lela "Sunshine" Rochon -The Wayans Brothers

Elise Neal -The Hughleys

Feb 7, 2006
Mila Nuttkase, I like the ring to that.

And nah, she isn't at all by my taste. But it's all one's preference so it doesn't really matter. I've always gone more for the dark hair, dark eyes, exotic looking type over the red head, tall, pasty type.

She is still hot though of course. Plus I also like her with the natural red hair more as well.
lol i wrote about this shit in the other thread on the open forum because I forgot where I originally addressed you...I'm with you I love long dark hair, and dark eyes, etc. two of my last girls looked like this, and usually I don't alike very pale skin red or blonde hair, but I just think Donnah is built way better and prettier in the face then mila, who looks very teenish to me.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Better built, yes by a mile, I'll give you that one.

Prettier in the face I strongly disagree although I think Donna is pretty as well. When That 70s Show started Mila was 14/15 and Laura Prepon (Donna) was 18/19 so of course she looked a lot more lady like.

If you think Mila still looks teenish I don't know what to tell you because you are the first person I've ever heard say that.

Feb 7, 2006
Not so much anymore, I don't know... Laura reminds me off Scarlett Johannsen (sp?)a little bit...I'm bias towards her. How do you make those poster thingies?