Dreams Of Fucking Sitcom Bitches (NSFW)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

cali1

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2006
what sitcom actresses have ya'll ever dreamed about fucking?

Garcelle Beauvais (Fancy-The Jamie Foxx Show) Her legs are like the road, they go on forever....

Elizabeth Berkley (Jesse Spano-Saved By The Bell)....Neurotic nerds are always the freaks on a leash

Constance Marie (Angie Lopez-The George Lopez Show)....Shakiras' hips ain't the only ones that talk.....

Maitland Ward (Rachel McGuire-Boy Meets World) A long tall redhead....priceless

Jasmine Guy (Whitley Gilbert-A Different World)....Ever since I saw this flick,I always wanted 2 bang her out while she's in her Jamacian character and make her sing Bam Bam di da... baam baaam....

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
When I was a kid....

Christina Applegate in Married With Children
Alyssa Milano in Who's The Boss
All 3 bitches from Step By Step, actually make that all 4, I would've fucked their mom too.

Now Days....

Leah Remini in King of Queens
Cobie Smulders in How I Met Your Mother

Apr 25, 2002
Nikki Cox - Unhappily Ever After

tiffany amber theisen - saved by the bell

Soleil Moon Frye - Punky Brewster

Danica Mae McKellar - The Wonder Years

cali1

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2006
Jenna Von Oy-Blossom/The Parkers

Lisa "Denise Huxtable" Bonet

-Laura Prepon- That 70's Show

Kellita "Wanda Mac" Smith- The Bernie Mac Show

-Wendy Raquel Robinson-The Steve Harvey Show/Cedric The Entertainer Presents.../The Game

-The Parent 'Hood/One On One

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
shes better than mila nuttkase
Mila Nuttkase, I like the ring to that.

And nah, she isn't at all by my taste. But it's all one's preference so it doesn't really matter. I've always gone more for the dark hair, dark eyes, exotic looking type over the red head, tall, pasty type.

She is still hot though of course. Plus I also like her with the natural red hair more as well.