Drag-on from Ruff Ryders, disrespectin LiL Wayne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
coondogg26 said:
NOOO main stream rapper can touch him
Look @ the mainstream right now. I'm better then anybody in the mainstream right now. There iz not much competition in the mainstream. Now Lil Wayne vs. The Underground? Lil Wayne would get demolished.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Drag On is wack, hes hoping Lil Wayne will say something about him on wax to get his weak rap career offa life support. Not like i'm the biggest Lil Wayne supporter in the world, I used to be a fan till i saw him kissing Baby on the mouth. That shit is hella gross

May 2, 2002
Young Cutthroat said:
This Lil Wayne groupie fever needs to stop, seriously. The dude aint even above average on the mic. Call me a hater or whatever u wanna, I really dont give a fuck.
what groupie fever? all Im seein in this thread is a bunch of haters talking like lil wayne cant spit. His last two albums are some of the best mainstream albums to come out within the last 5 years. I couldnt even tell you the name of a Dragon album.

Sep 20, 2003
agothberg.tripod.com
on that wikipedia, i read this:

In 2004 he released Hell and Back, in which he shows his newer hardcore style. In this album he also relates to real life issues such as his mother Terrie Smith's battle with throat cancer, family member struggles with drugs, street fights, losing unborn twin boys to a miscarriage, and living and sleeping wherever he could for awhile and eating worms.

PRETTY FUCKIN WIERD!

Oct 14, 2004
Lil' Ace 187 said:
on that wikipedia, i read this:

In 2004 he released Hell and Back, in which he shows his newer hardcore style. In this album he also relates to real life issues such as his mother Terrie Smith's battle with throat cancer, family member struggles with drugs, street fights, losing unborn twin boys to a miscarriage, and living and sleeping wherever he could for awhile and eating worms.

PRETTY FUCKIN WIERD!

Mac Dre would have killed both of em. R.I.P

I like that pic that shit iz tight.