Drag-on from Ruff Ryders, disrespectin LiL Wayne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
lol@yall sayin lil wayne would get destroyed. you fuckin kidding me? when has drag on come out with something with profound lyrics? whens he even been a beast on the mic? he had like one song that got played on the radio. probably sold his 250k and fell off the face of the earth. who gives a shit what hes got to say?

Feb 17, 2006
PHX Sun said:
lol@yall sayin lil wayne would get destroyed. you fuckin kidding me? when has drag on come out with something with profound lyrics? whens he even been a beast on the mic?
oh yeah and weezy has profound lyrics and is a beast on the mic? psssh...i had drag's opposite of h20 and his hell and back albums and they were better than weezy's even though they were pretty poor. drag was also on damian marley's "it was written" off the halfway tree album...that was prob the biggest song he was ever on. i don't have much respect for either, but drag is better than wayne

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Lil' Wayne's shit is ghost written.

Drag-On is the little brother of DMX in Exit Wounds. He's an original member of Ruff Ryders when they still existed. He never rode DMX's coat tails. X was in his first video, but he became popular after the release of his second single. Wayne's fame is being rehashed over and over.

Mar 12, 2006
PHX Sun said:
lol@yall sayin lil wayne would get destroyed. you fuckin kidding me? when has drag on come out with something with profound lyrics? whens he even been a beast on the mic? he had like one song that got played on the radio. probably sold his 250k and fell off the face of the earth. who gives a shit what hes got to say?
who gives a fuck if drag on has come wit profound lyrics...he acually comes wit his own lyrics not some wak ghost written shit about how many fuckin jewels he flossin n the cars he rollin in...if lil wayne could take himself away from kissin baby n suckin his dick to actually write some lyrics i might gain a lil respect for him...drag on would destroy lil wayne

Nov 27, 2006
dude couldn't even talk right, and yall hate on weezy too much, NOOO main stream rapper can touch him, hes just hatin cause nobodies even heard of him, tryin to make a name for himself by goin after weezy

Mar 12, 2006
coondogg26 said:
dude couldn't even talk right, and yall hate on weezy too much, NOOO main stream rapper can touch him, hes just hatin cause nobodies even heard of him, tryin to make a name for himself by goin after weezy
his shit is ghostwritten...so no mainstream rapper could touch the fool that writes that shit....fuck lil wayne