Dr. Dre (Feat. Eminem & Skylar Grey) - I Need A Doctor [Official Video]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 24, 2006
hahaha it's laughable to consider this emo/homoerotic. Dre's verse is weak at best, did not care for it, Em was coo, I actually see this song as "What's the Difference" part 2. Minus a sick ass beat and X. It is more soft/pop, but aww well. Dont buy Detox, just download it, not like they are taking your money either way, if you choose to spend the time listening to it, gotta blame yourself, but most likely wont.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
So they push a song about Dr. Dre, who's living, while pretty much forgetting about the song/s Eminem and others released for Proof (RIP). Smh...

Song does seem a little excessive on feeding the guys ego... and borderline homo.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
maaaan you had me watching the beginning over and over again looking for chronic buds and weed smoke lol i dont see it
man..i was pretty lit when i posted that. i watched it again and had to force myself to remember what the heck i was seeing. in like the first 4 maybe 5 seconds the way the water is spinning is what i thought to be smoke and the rocks at the bottom resembled the buds..

pretty much nuttkase is correct though.

Oct 1, 2006
Silly, Dre doing Puffy with his Ferrari.
I thought the video was OK, excluding the old man lifting weights part. The video was sort of In da Club's music video recycled, I guess that's Interscope's idea of going green. The best parts were Skylar as a ghost/spirit floating in air and Eazy-E/NWA, old stuff reminiscence. I read some comments on this video on youtube, and people seemed to be clueless who Eric Wright was. 90's babies, you are faggots.

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
lmfao u fools expect dre to be on some gangsta shit at his age? dude did a grown folks song talking bout all the people who were suppose 2 b down with him an left enough said

Nov 7, 2006
So they push a song about Dr. Dre, who's living, while pretty much forgetting about the song/s Eminem and others released for Proof (RIP). Smh...

Song does seem a little excessive on feeding the guys ego... and borderline homo.
well this wasnt like this song was done for Dre it is one of Dre's songs on his Detox album. Eminem did alot for proof on his new album and thats all they needed. i actually think it's cool they didnt try to gain money off of proofs death like they do with most artist. em paid his homage and no1 would even know about it unless they were into proof and eminem and thats the way it should be.

Feb 23, 2004
cool video n concept but this mite be a dr. dre aftermath album pt.2..next video he gonna be dancing like the video on the aftermath album...ill pass eminem doing all that raping sounding the same im surprise rhianna didnt came out....hopefully he got tracks wit the new N.W.A. idk

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
well this wasnt like this song was done for Dre it is one of Dre's songs on his Detox album.
It was done for him, because it IS on his album.

Eminem did alot for proof on his new album and thats all they needed.
Cool... didn't really listen to Recovery, but then you go on and say...

i actually think it's cool they didnt try to gain money off of proofs death like they do with most artist. em paid his homage and no1 would even know about it unless they were into proof and eminem and thats the way it should be.
Did he, or did he not make money from his death? If he talked a lot about Proof on his album, then I'd say he did make money from the situation. You seem to flip-flop a lot, btw.

Nov 7, 2006
It was done for him, because it IS on his album.

Cool... didn't really listen to Recovery, but then you go on and say...

Did he, or did he not make money from his death? If he talked a lot about Proof on his album, then I'd say he did make money from the situation. You seem to flip-flop a lot, btw.
how the fuck is it a flipflop???? i said they didnt try to force it into the mainstream which is true. and they didnt try to make extra money off the death of proof he just paid his homage like a good friend would. ALL the proof shit thats said on that album can literally be taken off and the album woulda still made the same amount of money. do you really not get what i'm trying to say here? or are you just hating for the sake of hating?