Dr. Dre (Feat. Eminem & Skylar Grey) - I Need A Doctor [Official Video]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2008
what the fuck kinda bullshit did i just watch? and fuck eminem i still remember them racist rants when he was gettin his mel gibson on
He was what.... 17 years old when he recorded that??? And it was a dumb freestyle about a bitch that dumped him.... obviously it was made out of stupidity and anger..... Not something I would take to heart.

It's not like you can sit here and say you've NEVER said anything racist in your life. Difference is his shit is put out there for the whole public to see.

Song is alright though..... Not really anything too great I expected better things from both of em.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
song was wack..concept of the song was questionable..eminem misses dre? dre misses em? bromo love?

the video was good, better then the song is what i am saying

Oct 27, 2008
shit reminds me of some of those over-ambitious music videos from the 90's that seemed great at the time, but hella corny when you look back on them now. on some "this is gonna be more than just a music video" shit lmao.

i LoL'd @ roided up dre & him walking with that mechanism attached to him.

with that in mind, this was kinda laughable IMO.

also, whoever ghostwrote dre's verse (eminem?), it doesnt really fit well with his style of delivery. & em's verses were only okay, not up to his full potential at all. eh.

Feb 22, 2006
the video is good. The quality is crazy (high budget); but didn't 50 already use the concept? the only thing missing was the treadmill.

but overall, i think the video is better than the song.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Cant believe how people ride on Dre and Ems nuts. That shit was garbage, fuck emo rap. I hope this album sells 2 copies and both these homos go away...

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
I like the whole concept of showing all of the moments in Dre's life and at the end where he is kneeling at Eazy-E's grave.

This video isn't on some homosexual shit it's on some real shit. You guys that say that are just clowning the man. Grow up.

Gone....