Down By Tha Bowl Part 2 Tracklist

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2007
whats good err body.. this carlos Rossi. Any of you rappers need beats get at me.

I produce "Crime Watch" "Down by The Bowl" "Gone off the thizz" "Puff on Dat Indo"

& "Chill 2nyte" off Down by The Bowl Vol. 1

On Down by the bowl 2 i did "Throwing Up The One Four"

jus gave Teck sum new heat for his solo album coming soon

Jan 9, 2004
I thought number #16 was tight.. haha my bad homeboy I'll throw a "Norte" in there for you next time....
It ain't about the lyrics on the track homie, it's the production and energy. Sounds like the track got lifted from a completely different CD and put in as an unnecessary extra track. Just telling you how it sounds. Don't get your feelings hurt.

May 3, 2005
Bacc in SJ
its been years since i actually bought a full album n im pleased to say that the salineros didnt disappoint

@ big rhino-no tienes rolas en el itunes or a solo that i can buy online
Bang Bang by Big Oso Loc (Ready For whatever)
Do or Die by Spook(another day another night)
City Of Sharks Remix by Mr.21(City Of Sharks)
Bring It on ft. Sinner, C-Locs by Big Rhino (Hoodstarz)
Season Vetz ( The Projects, Livin The Life, On THe Late Nite Tip, Nor Cal Gangstaz, See'm Come N Go)
GAngstaz DOnt Talk by Big Oso Loc(inked up n banged out)
ACTIVE ENT mixtape
Bacon Pits, Bay Area Killaz on Strangulation 1

Thats all i could come up with right now

Feb 13, 2004
It ain't about the lyrics on the track homie, it's the production and energy. Sounds like the track got lifted from a completely different CD and put in as an unnecessary extra track. Just telling you how it sounds. Don't get your feelings hurt.
Yeah I know what your saying. Seemed out of place on that album.

May 8, 2008
Bang Bang by Big Oso Loc (Ready For whatever)
Do or Die by Spook(another day another night)
City Of Sharks Remix by Mr.21(City Of Sharks)
Bring It on ft. Sinner, C-Locs by Big Rhino (Hoodstarz)
Season Vetz ( The Projects, Livin The Life, On THe Late Nite Tip, Nor Cal Gangstaz, See'm Come N Go)
GAngstaz DOnt Talk by Big Oso Loc(inked up n banged out)
ACTIVE ENT mixtape
Bacon Pits, Bay Area Killaz on Strangulation 1

Thats all i could come up with right now
Sounds right, I just checked my music library & came up with the same tracks.

Nov 6, 2010
www.facebook.com

Nah it's good homie very good observation.... If you DL'd it off iTunes the homie accidently uploaded the unmastered version of #16 to the digital stores so the quality is way differnt from the rest of the album.... However on the hard copies it is up to par (quality wise) with the rest of the album.
I always appreciate my peoples input wether negative or positive.

Sep 3, 2010
Was good everyone! The CDs were sent out yesterday afternoon everyone should have them by Saturday! But anyone else wanna get them send me $12

Bizness Men Corporation
P.O Box 8118
Salinas,Ca 93912