Down By Tha Bowl Part 2 Tracklist

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 3, 2010
1. Holding Weight- Snoop, Lonely Boy, Angelo, Yantz

2. Runbackz- LiL Teck, Tokztero, Yantz

3. We Keepin Track- Lonely Boy, LiL Teck, Sandman, Tokztero

4. Get Gone- Lonely Boy, Yantz, LiL Teck, Tokztero

5. Mobbin' Down Da Block- LiL Teck, Yantz, Tokztero

6. From Da Slumz- LiL Teck, Lonely Boy, Yantz

7. We Ain't Gonna Stop- Yantz, Angelo, Snoop, Lonely Boy *

8. Time Is Now- Angelo, Yantz, Joe, Lonely Boy

9. Pick A Side- Yantz

10. Drugz N Gangstaz- Snoop, Yung Spiga, Yantz, Tokztero

11. Up In Thiz Game- Slim, Sandman, LiL Teck, Lonely Boy

12. Feelin Da Breeze- Yantz, Lonely Boy, Slim

1x. Breakin Newz

14. Krime Watch 2- LiL Teck, Yantz, Evil, Tokztero, Angelo, Sandman, Lonely Boy, Slim

15. Tha Way It Goez- LiL Oso

16. Till It Hurtz- Slim, Yantz, Lonely Boy

17. Wit Thiz Gangsta- LiL Teck, Yantz

I have the cover up on my myspace but didn't know how to slap it on here maybe someone can do that for me I would apreciate it www.myspace.com/ceelow831

Mar 17, 2010
they steped up on the artwork cover alot..just noticed something a lil odd on there why does yantz look real short sittin on that chair?thats the first thing that stood out with me,other than that its sick cover

Sep 3, 2010
No date is set yet but we are aiming for sometime in December.... An if anyone wants to pre order the album send me a message an I'll get all the info to u, thanx

Apr 14, 2010
hopefully it wasnt a homeboy
either way it's another dead young mexican.they also shot two more guys on key st shit ain't cool one died other is in critical.
i see no future in mexicans killing mexicans,and i hate when wanna be homeboys try to get rich of what others die for if you a gangster go all out no half stepping pay your rent and put in your work norte banging and norte rap don't go together being a homie you need to keep shit seeled these norte rappers be tellin on them self's to much.but id rather see everyone unite but that will never happen.

i dont listen to southern or northern music never had it was always lame.

these dudes got talent but i honestly don't think any of them are actually big time homies just some rappers that even alot of others homies talk down on out here.i may be wrong.

but then again this town is all about hate.like everywhere else

Sep 26, 2010
either way it's another dead young mexican.they also shot two more guys on key st shit ain't cool one died other is in critical.
i see no future in mexicans killing mexicans,and i hate when wanna be homeboys try to get rich of what others die for if you a gangster go all out no half stepping pay your rent and put in your work norte banging and norte rap don't go together being a homie you need to keep shit seeled these norte rappers be tellin on them self's to much.but id rather see everyone unite but that will never happen.

i dont listen to southern or northern music never had it was always lame.

these dudes got talent but i honestly don't think any of them are actually big time homies just some rappers that even alot of others homies talk down on out here.i may be wrong.

but then again this town is all about hate.like everywere else
i have to completely disagree with you, just because a homeboy got skillz on the mic dont mean he doesn't put in or have put in work. If you don't know the cause we're fighting for then stfu & get off the board

Apr 14, 2010
i have to completely disagree with you, just because a homeboy got skillz on the mic dont mean he doesn't put in or have put in work. If you don't know the cause we're fighting for then stfu & get off the board
if they got skill's on the mic they need to continue to rap stay out of jail,make music good music,not music incriminating there selfs.
i'm just voicing my opinion,like you what you said is how you feel i can't knock that.
i wish them the best.and anyone trying to better themself's!