Down By Tha Bowl Part 2 Tracklist

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2006
THE BOY THAT GOT SHOT ON HIGH SCHOOL GROUNDS WAS HANGING AROUND WITH SCRAPS AND WANTED TO BE ONE. HIS DAD WAS AN OLD SCHOOL NORTENO. HIS DAD TOLD HIM THAT HIS HOMIES WARED HIM HE WAS FUCKING AROUND WITH THE WRONG PEOPLE. THE ONE THAT KILLED HIM WAS ALL FLAMED UP WHEN HE DID IT. BUT THATS WHAT HAPPENS IN SALAS. ENE'S KEEP IT ON LOCK! YOU FILL ME!

Sergyo

STRONG ARM MANAGEMENT
Jan 2, 2008
SALINAS
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM
Dropped Out like as in how?? Cuz i happen to know Lonely Boy is as active as they come. As far as from the group....well....thats another story. I'll let them post about it as it pertains to their group.

Sergyo

STRONG ARM MANAGEMENT
Jan 2, 2008
SALINAS
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM
Alot of people on here are talking about the shootings in Salas....and talking bout muthafuckas being scared to throw down....i just wanna say to that that you're talking bout Salas in the 90's n early 2000's. Even when if by chance muthafuckas do get down, someone still ends up blasting. I dont think there's any such thing as throwing from the shoulders in Salas....sad reality but it is the way of the world there. Everyone there knows that when you step out your door, its Funk Season for real.

Sep 12, 2006
THATS REAL TALK ENE. IM 33 NOW AND BANGING NORTE IN SALINAS IN THE 90'$ WAS OFF THE HOOK. WE REALY DID NOT BLAST, BUT IF IT CAME DOWN TO IT WE PUT IN ARE OWN WORK. WE GOT DOWN WITH ARE 2 HATE MAKERS AND EARED ARE STRIPS. WE MADE A NAME FOR ARE SELFS. THATS THE OLDSCHOOL ENE'$ WERE SCHOOLED RIGHT. SALAS WILL ALLWAYS BE A STRONG HOLD NORTENO TOWN! REAL TALK!

Sep 3, 2010
Let me set the record straight Krinimal an looney are both d.o's there for there no longer with us Lonely Boy is no longer with us due to his own personal reasons an slim is with another group Lonely boy an slim are both featured on the cd tho....Yantz LiL Teck an myself are the last ones in the salinero group an we should be on track for the feb.24 release date the cd is already getting mastered after that it goes to pressing. The Cd is straight fire with 19 tracks if anyone wants to buy the cd send $12 with your address too

Bizness Men Corporation
P.O Box 8118
Salinas, Ca 93912

Hopefully this year will be dropping Yantz' an LiL Teck's solos as well we far from over....

May 17, 2006
Let me set the record straight Krinimal an looney are both d.o's there for there no longer with us Lonely Boy is no longer with us due to his own personal reasons an slim is with another group Lonely boy an slim are both featured on the cd tho....Yantz LiL Teck an myself are the last ones in the salinero group an we should be on track for the feb.24 release date the cd is already getting mastered after that it goes to pressing. The Cd is straight fire with 19 tracks if anyone wants to buy the cd send $12 with your address too

Bizness Men Corporation
P.O Box 8118
Salinas, Ca 93912

Hopefully this year will be dropping Yantz' an LiL Teck's solos as well we far from over....
shit is all bad nowadays, chicano culture got hijacked by u know who :paranoid:

Nov 6, 2010
www.facebook.com
Just mastered the Cd the other day.... This album SLAPZ the whole way through. If you like good music with genuine love for our struggle you will NOT be disappointed. Don't bootleg N support our troops!!!!

PIERCY *BMC*