DopeBoyFresh Revealed!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lol @ him all of a sudden not posting anymore. Look at his post history pre 10/05 and then after I bumped this thread. He posted damn near every day and usually quite a few times. Then it dwindled down after this got bumped, and then when this thread got linked in the AP9 thread with his pic and house he stopped altogether but has been on here at least 3 times that I have noticed since without posting anything.

http://www.siccness.net/vb/search.php?searchid=2362371&pp=25

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
you know what would be hella embarassing

if somebody printed this whole thread out and also the shoe one yall linked in here and somebody walked in the store and hand it over to his parents lol

"ma'am u might wanna read this....nick is not who u think he is"

lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
triple WOW @ this thread and @ the investigation skills deployed

the biggest E-Exposure i ever seen lol
I like the one where we exposed the guy who didn't even post on here (he was posting on the behalf of two Siccness members) that was trying to clown on Lisicki. We ended up with all his info down to his parents mortgage rate lol. The only thing that sucked is he never posted again himself and his buddies made believe they didn't know what was going on.

-edit-

Here it is in all it's glory.

http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=308324

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
I like the one where we exposed the guy who didn't even post on here (he was posting on the behalf of two Siccness members) that was trying to clown on Lisicki. We ended up with all his info down to his parents mortgage rate lol. The only thing that sucked is he never posted again himself and his buddies made believe they didn't know what was going on.
Wasn't that the asian butt buddy of wino and heated mane?