DopeBoyFresh Revealed!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
zach that fucking prick had the nerve to email me today, im currently talking with another guy that did business with him before and has his address from when the traded a while ago, he said hes gonna fly out to it too.

but this is the email...

Do whatever you want soryy i scammed you times are hard im doin what i need for me and mines lol @ you callin fbi ever been to fed prison? I have you gotta another thing comin to you if you
Think they care bout
A few hundred $ call police and all that have fun with it at the end of the day remember i have your real addy and you have an addy of a hotel i was staying at
Sent from my iPhone

that should help answer anything about the addresses, couldnt we figure out what hotel it was at and ask them for the name and credit card or the person that had a reservation there or something????

rotflmbao said dude was going to fly out there and see dope boy lol
man i wish i got in this with that nigga could have used my pontans
adreess dope boy i bet none of them niggaz would come see you if you
give us a cut lmao

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
zach that fucking prick had the nerve to email me today, im currently talking with another guy that did business with him before and has his address from when the traded a while ago, he said hes gonna fly out to it too.

but this is the email...

Do whatever you want soryy i scammed you times are hard im doin what i need for me and mines lol @ you callin fbi ever been to fed prison? I have you gotta another thing comin to you if you
Think they care bout
A few hundred $ call police and all that have fun with it at the end of the day remember i have your real addy and you have an addy of a hotel i was staying at
Sent from my iPhone

that should help answer anything about the addresses, couldnt we figure out what hotel it was at and ask them for the name and credit card or the person that had a reservation there or something????

rotflmbao said dude was going to fly out there and see dope boy lol
man i wish i got in this with that nigga could have used my pontans
adreess dope boy i bet none of them niggaz would come see you if you
give us a cut lmao
dopeboy was lying when he said he was in a hotel......who gets sthings shipped to a hotel? Thats just his tactic of intimidating people.......saying he knows where someone lives, but they dont know where he lives......he did it on here before look

"please dont make me an my family evacuate our house my moms hella scared"-rix
i stay in west pittsburg in rivershore aparmtments you fat arab see bout sumthin actin like cuz i lived wit my aunt for a split second that i was from that neighborhood your a joke mind you when you knew me i was 17 and im white/mex you fuckin homo yous a knock and a sqaure every other word out your mouth was bout your luv for woodie and east co co you a groupie gonna talk about "burbs" you live by deer valley and drove a car your piece of shit curry guzzlin fam bought you muthafucka you wnet to deer valley and got fired from dennys cuz you was a knock yea i had a bucket that i bought at age 17 and 4 months later flipped an 01' grand prix on rims i bought you dont stay on no damn sycamore fagget the thought of you even tryna be intmidating is hillarious you act like you know but know nuthin bout me you dont even know my real name keep that bullshit to ya self i could easily find you and wake that ass up and yea i worked at a dry cleaners for 2 months when i was 17 in west pittsburg in the safeway shoppin center so the fuck wut lol@wal mar clothes im way more dipped then your sloppy ass ever could be
go spend your saturday at valero on the corner of bailey and willow pass you might gatch a glimpse of me,
not sure,but remeber that rick i know where your fam lives...and before you say "ohh they moved" i can find out quick see i know people you know but you dont know anyone who know me ahahahhahaha

Jun 25, 2005
AP9 and the Fig should do a show on his big ass driveway while we have a lil private shoe auction in the backyard....make it a real network barbeque and invite the dudes from the other sites too! LOL

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
AP9 and the Fig should do a show on his big ass driveway while we have a lil private shoe auction in the backyard....make it a real network barbeque and invite the dudes from the other sites too! LOL
And set up some live streamin video so that the foreign fuckers from the Sicc can join as well!

Feb 7, 2006
with one thread (DOPEBOYFRESH REVEALED!) we have accomplished the old saying killing two faggots with a million stones -i think that's how it goes. God bless you SICC!

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
wrote this yesterday on his public profile @ 10:40pm

"you fuckin piece of shit, get in here, your bout to have visitors at your house.

http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=276015&page=61"

and

I WANT YOU DEAD NIGGA!

* Send Message
* User Lists

Last Activity: Today 01:36 AM

You know he saw it, just wont come into the thread