Does everyone who say nigga on here say it in real life?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
watched wome mexican cat get his ass SCRAPED UP @ the 7-11 on McKee yesterday for this exact same thing.

Big bald black dude walk in as Mexican is walking out.... I was @ the register.

Mexican: Whattup my nigga

Black dude send fist to said dome of mexican dude.

mexican dude is lights out, one punch.

I grabbed my garcia vega & smiled.

good times.
RTFOL

Mar 14, 2010
Youngstas just dont know SHEA.. i try to tell them sometimes But NIGGAS gon be NIGGAS..lol

Real talk tho. Alot of Older Black People dont play that shit, and i myself have witnessed the "What did you say Punk" beat down. Shit is real mayne.. Watch what you say. Dont write the check with your mouth if your balls cant cash it.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Who gives a fuck? It's just an old word with an old meaning. It doesn't pertain to you if you ain't from Niger. I know they taught ya'll history in them run down schools ya went to.
Has NOTHING to do with Niger...or Nigeria...or any country in Africa. It comes from the WORD Niger (Latin for Black), Neger (Dutch), negre (French), or negro (Spanish).

Anglophones used the word as we know it in a non-derogatory way, and it meant "black-skinned". The word was then molested and it means what it means today.

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
watched wome mexican cat get his ass SCRAPED UP @ the 7-11 on McKee yesterday for this exact same thing.

Big bald black dude walk in as Mexican is walking out.... I was @ the register.

Mexican: Whattup my nigga

Black dude send fist to said dome of mexican dude.

mexican dude is lights out, one punch.

I grabbed my garcia vega & smiled.

good times.
That's how it should be.. and I'm Mexican..

Jul 5, 2009
I don't really like it said to me by another race. Especially if i don't like you. But either way I let it be known that I aint really down wit it and just get outta that person's presence before i get mad. It aint really worth it to whoop somebody ass over it unless they deserve it.

Feb 28, 2008
I don't say it here or in real life..... It aint even like my black friends give a fuck if I say it or not..... Just outta respect.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I do sometimes. I was raised around the ghetto and was mentored by a prominent African-American figure in the Little Rock area from 12-18 years old. Not that it gives me any right to say nigga, but the kids I spent time with never had issue with me being the white kid with the hood pass to say nigga.

What I don't like is how white folks will turn a negative into a "positive" in southern towns where there's not a lot of black folks.

On two occasions, I've ran into black dudes that had to take white folks calling them "Nigger Jesse" and "Big Nigger Mike" just so they'd fit in in a mostly racist town. I'm talking about in some backwards ass country places, not cities.

It's both an irritating and interesting dichotomy.