Does everyone who say nigga on here say it in real life?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 18, 2003
i call my brother a nigga all the time. it's an inside joke cause all of our relatives are in northern california. and asians say it all the time up there the sco, sac, stockton. my cousins used to say it growing up. and at parties you hear anybody say it. especially asians and pacific islanders (samoan, tongan)

but i grew up with a black guy as a best friend and i used to say it around him and his cousin but i don't do it anymore. he didn't care. i used to have a sailor mouth at around age 7 and up but i don't hardly ever cuss anymore. especially around peoples parents.

the funniest shit though was when i was with my best friend and he called his cousin a "nigger" with the "er" not even "nigga" i was busting up!!! i was like how you gonna call him that??? thats more disrespectful than "nigga" and why??? it was for no real reason.

nobody really gives a shit but i don't do it no more just with my brother over the phone or when i'm around him.

it started back up when he heard asians from frisco say it in stockton at a party. it reminded us of our cousins growing up they would say it just like people in sac say "hella"

you probly wouldn't get it if you didn't grow up there.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I don't say nigga on here, but when I'm kicking it with my friends in real life who are from the zulu nation I say it all the time. They know i'm a reformed nazi and they don't give a shit. I don't like their views.

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
It's a difference between nigga and nigger. Slip up and get ya wig split
ding ding ding. Exactly cuzzin

I dont feel No man can tell anotha man what 2 say or do but say it at yo own rizk. Itz just like mufuccaz can wear whateva they want but if u sportin the wrong color in the wrong hood dont cry when u get the breakz beat off yo azz.

Dec 3, 2009
whats up nigga? I black people always used to call me nigga in high school.. but I mean i used to say nigga in my freestyles and they never tripped. but I never use it in my flows or in my speech now. that was when I was younger. But people still call me nigga lol.. it's all good. They used to say, they way you rap you gotta have some black in u lol

Mar 14, 2010
If your Black or Not if you say NIGGA...your hella Stupid NIGGA..

what kills me is these idiots that type the word NIGGA when their making a Post. You stupid fucks act like your on the Street having a Conversation. Dumb asses.

(By the way this dont apply to me)

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
ah ha ha ha

I type exactly like I waz sittin in front of yall NIGGAZ choppin it up, so it iz what it iz my NIGGA

May 2, 2009
in sac everybody says nigga blacks whites mex asian girls the only ones im not sure about is russians
^^ the quote below sums up my opinion on those people

Whoever is mexican, white, etc...and says "nigga" in every sentence they say has a SERIOUS identity crisis....That is like black people trying to be mexican and saying "vato" or "carnal" in every sentence THEY say..
If I hear a rapper for example, yelling nigga this, nigga that all the time in a song and they aren't even black....automatic SKIP for me. Be creative.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yep

i dont care who says nigga...go for it..fuck do i look like the niguardian

i blame black comedy for all that shit
and rap..but on the rap tip...

that shit really wouldnt have happened dead in the middle of the whole public enemy/xclan/africa thing.....oh well

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
but shit, in jail you can get raped for raising your eyebrow.

the rules in jail are ridiculous......if there was a jail rule dictionary i swear to god id read that shit PRIOR to any jail experience

niggas is in there gettin shanked over fritos
^^^

yeah, see, black comedy man, we just kinda killed it for ourselves, and with that said, who the fuck decided to use a negative term as a term of endearment, how did that exactly work out? that wasnt exactly the smartest man in the world, however, he did get it poppin with the trend. so...what can you say. i kinda gotta chalk it up to whoever the fuck that was for being the originator of something that has caused so much violence as kinda being a legend...and he or she should get more credit in black history even as something that you DO NOT do.