DODGERS VS. GIANTS...HERE WE GO, AGAIN!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^U forgot one

big whoop...take away that boneheaded schierholtz baserunning play, and tony gwynn's bases-clearing triple, and Tim had 8 k's. Timmy did leave too many hanging though. Thanks a lot, Bobby Abreu.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
this fool slicc ricc takin on everybody from the bay huh..lol..PADRES though,what! j/k i know we are garbage but still gotta rep
HELL YEAH, MY BOY!!! RIT HERE IN FULL EFFECT... OTHER FOOS WANNA COME WIT THEIR HIT N RUN, "GO DODGERS", BUT IM HERE ALL DAY WHEN DODGERS AND giants GO HEAD UP...

THESE giants "FANS" WANNA TALK ALL DAT SHIT, BUT LOOK AT EM NOW... LOL... DODGERS LOST TO THEM HOES ON TUESDAY, BUT I WAS STILL HERE TALKIN... DODGERS WON LAST NIGHT, AND NOW??? NOTHIN... THE FUNNY SHIT IS, THEY WERE ALL SITTIN AT THEIR COMPUTERS WITH THE CURSOR ON THE "POST" BUTTON, READY TO TALK NONSENSE, UNTIL THE DODGERS TOOK OVER... THEN THEY CLICKED THE COMPUTER OFF AND HOPED THE SPORTS REPORT THIS MORNING WOULDVE GREETED THEM WITH A giants VICTORY...

AND!!! YOU SEE HOW CERTAIN BITCH MADE ASS MUTHAFUCKAS TRY CALLIN ME FAIRWEATHER, BUT WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY??? OL SORRY ASS PUNKS... I GUESS THASS WHY SOME OF THEM COWARDS ARE KNOWN AS BUSTERS...

OH, AND I AINT MAD AT MY PADRES FANS, MY DUDE!!! MY BOYS OUT THERE IN SHELL TOWN BE REPPIN THAT SD TO THE FULLEST!!!

Feb 12, 2004
I wouldn't even call yall fairweather fans. You guys are just 2 horrible fanbases, period. San Diego has a brand new stadium, yet there's more people tailgating outside of the AT&T park than in Petco Park. Los Angeles features the best hitter in the game and a #1 standing team yet the ravine was almost empty and seemed like there were just as many Giants fans as Dodger fans. As for the Dodger team itself I can't hate and I tip my cap to the Dodgers! The better team, at the moment, won the series. Giants are having to deal with a lot of adversity early on in the season with the loss of Wilson, Sanchez, Affeldt, Pablo, Mota, etc. so we'll see where this team ends up later in the season.

San Francisco Giants ALL DAY. 2010 World Champs. Best park in baseball and best fans west of the mississippi.
"Check the soundscan"

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
I wouldn't even call yall fairweather fans. You guys are just 2 horrible fanbases, period. San Diego has a brand new stadium, yet there's more people tailgating outside of the AT&T park than in Petco Park. Los Angeles features the best hitter in the game and a #1 standing team yet the ravine was almost empty and seemed like there were just as many Giants fans as Dodger fans. As for the Dodger team itself I can't hate and I tip my cap to the Dodgers! The better team, at the moment, won the series. Giants are having to deal with a lot of adversity early on in the season with the loss of Wilson, Sanchez, Affeldt, Pablo, Mota, etc. so we'll see where this team ends up later in the season.

San Francisco Giants ALL DAY. 2010 World Champs. Best park in baseball and best fans west of the mississippi.
"Check the soundscan"
YOURE FUCKIN NUTS, BRO, IF YOU THINK THE giants FANS ARE BETTER THAN ANY OTHER TEAMS FANS... YOURE ENTITLED TO YOUR OPINION, BUT, IN YOUR OPINION, YOU SPEW RANTS THAT ANY DISILLUSIONED FAN WOULD SAY ABOUT THEIR TEAM... AND YOURE QUITE MISTAKEN IF YOU THINK THAT, AT ANY DODGERS giants GAME AT THE RAVINE, THERE ARE THE SAME NUMBER OF giants FANS AS DODGERS FANS... YOURE JUST TRIPPIN... THE SEATS ARE EMPTIER NOW DURING THESE GAMES SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY NOW TAKE PLACE ON MONDAYS, TUESDAYS, AND WEDNESDAYS, TO TRY AND DETER THE GANG ELEMENT THAT EXISTS WITHIN OUR FANBASE... (ALSO THANKS TO SOME LOUD MOUTHED giants FAN WHO WAS PUMMELED INTO A COMA WHILE HIS FELLOW giants FAN HOMIES LOOKED ON...) AND SINCE IVE BEEN TO ABOUT 6 GAMES AT gayt&t SINCE ITS BEEN KNOWN AS fagbell, I CAN TRULY SAY THAT THAT DODGERS FANS ROLL THE SICKEST AT THE "BEST PARK IN BASEBALL"... ALSO, YOU THINK JUST BECAUSE PEOPLE TAILGATE THAT MAKES A BETTER FAN? CMON, BRO... THERES ONLY ONE MORE THING THAT YOURE FULL OF, MORE THAN LOVE FOR YOUR TEAM, AND THATS SHIT...

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
HELL YEAH, MY BOY!!! RIT HERE IN FULL EFFECT... OTHER FOOS WANNA COME WIT THEIR HIT N RUN, "GO DODGERS", BUT IM HERE ALL DAY WHEN DODGERS AND giants GO HEAD UP...

THESE giants "FANS" WANNA TALK ALL DAT SHIT, BUT LOOK AT EM NOW... LOL... DODGERS LOST TO THEM HOES ON TUESDAY, BUT I WAS STILL HERE TALKIN... DODGERS WON LAST NIGHT, AND NOW??? NOTHIN... THE FUNNY SHIT IS, THEY WERE ALL SITTIN AT THEIR COMPUTERS WITH THE CURSOR ON THE "POST" BUTTON, READY TO TALK NONSENSE, UNTIL THE DODGERS TOOK OVER... THEN THEY CLICKED THE COMPUTER OFF AND HOPED THE SPORTS REPORT THIS MORNING WOULDVE GREETED THEM WITH A giants VICTORY...

AND!!! YOU SEE HOW CERTAIN BITCH MADE ASS MUTHAFUCKAS TRY CALLIN ME FAIRWEATHER, BUT WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY??? OL SORRY ASS PUNKS... I GUESS THASS WHY SOME OF THEM COWARDS ARE KNOWN AS BUSTERS...

OH, AND I AINT MAD AT MY PADRES FANS, MY DUDE!!! MY BOYS OUT THERE IN SHELL TOWN BE REPPIN THAT SD TO THE FULLEST!!!

I GOT MY HOMEBOYS TRANSLPANTED FROM LA IN DAGO FROM AROUND THE FIRESTONE AREA THAT REP THE DODGERS SO I GOTTA PUT UP WITH IT TOO HAHA BUT YEAH SOUTHERN CALI IN THIS

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^Giants have hit a rough patch and need a major overhaul IMO. I'm not happy with they've done either, but they're 2 games under .500 and in second place. They've also had hella injuries; not an excuse and it's exposing them as a thin team. Regardless

the Dodgers are hella good. but Matt Kemp isn't gonna bat .400 the whole year. We're a fifth of the way through the season, and you're acting like you've won the world series already.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
We're a fifth of the way through the season, and you're acting like you've won the world series already.
REALLY??? HOW IS THAT? PLEASE EXPLAIN...

NOT ONCE HAVE I EVEN MENTIONED ANYTHING REMOTELY CLOSE TO WHAT YOURE SPEAKING OF... I KNOW IT CAN BE FRUSTRATING FOR YOUR TEAM TO BE SO BAD, ESPECIALLY TO THE DUDES WHO CLING TO THE YEAR 2010 (NOT SAYIN YOURE ONE OF EM, BUT WE BOTH KNOW WHO THEY ARE) LIKE IT WAS THE LAST YEAR OF EARTHS EXISTENCE, BUT TO SAY THAT IM ACTING IN A WAY IN WHICH IM NOT, CMON BREH... IM SUPER HAPPY WITH THE WAY THE BLUE CREW IS PLAYING, AND THE WAY WE TOOK THE FIRST SERIES FROM THE giants, BUT I KNOW THERES A SHITLOAD OF BASEBALL LEFT, AND ANYTHING CAN AND WILL HAPPEN...

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
fuck the dodgers now, in the future, and the past... Rick you are gay. Fair weather ass..... You talk 1% of the shit you do when your squad is taking a beating..... But let yall be 5 games up in the first month of the season and all the sudden you know all things related to baseball... If matt kemp sprains his pinky toe yall are a wrap..... Im locking this thread cause I can, and cause you are at the least bisexual.

Status
Not open for further replies.