DODGERS VS. GIANTS...HERE WE GO, AGAIN!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
DODGERS VS. THE HATED ONES... ANYONE GOIN FRIDAY NIGHT??? SHOULD BE DOPE... WE JUSS HAVE TO FINISH OFF THE FRAUD ASS D-BACKS, AND ITS ON!!!

May 2, 2002
D'Backs hit a slump now they frauds? LA's little winning stint will end as quickly as it started... and AZ will have the NL west

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
WUT IS IT said:
i wonder if tickets are still avaiable, giants dodger games be crackin
THERE WAS STILL SOME FOR FRIDAY NIGHT WHEN I WENT TODAY... OH YEAH, ITS GONNA BE OFF THE HOOK THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... ITS GONNA BE THE LAST TIME THE DODGERS PLAY THE HATED ONES AT NIGHT IN THE 'LOS... FOOS ARE GONNA BE GETTIN CLOTHESLINED!!!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
all i gotta say is

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
DODGERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

BEAT LA! GO GIANTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Psycho Logic said:
D'Backs hit a slump now they frauds? LA's little winning stint will end as quickly as it started... and AZ will have the NL west
its happened before

and i still laugh until i cry when i think about how the diamondbacks destroyed the yankees during the world series. the look on the faces of yankees fans.... priceless.

::

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
HAHAHA!!! I WISH YOU FOOS WOULD SHOW THAT MUCH EMOTION AT THE GAME ON FRIDAY NIGHT... LOLOLOL!!! HOPEFULLY BARROID AND HIS EXCELLENT OBP WILL COME THROUGH FOR YOU FOOS... HAHAHA!!!

Dec 28, 2004
SLICC RICC said:
HAHAHA!!! I WISH YOU FOOS WOULD SHOW THAT MUCH EMOTION AT THE GAME ON FRIDAY NIGHT... LOLOLOL!!! HOPEFULLY BARROID AND HIS EXCELLENT OBP WILL COME THROUGH FOR YOU FOOS... HAHAHA!!!
I wish these fools can experience a game in the left field pavillion w/ all there giants gear!!! foo's wouldn't make it past the 3rd inning guaranteed!

Dec 9, 2005
^ LOL...I've been to many Giants/Dodgers games @ Dodger Stadium...its no worse than the hostility Dodger fans get up here...

C'mon now dog...you guys put way too much on that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.