Docc Free - Doccstalized (the album) 2013

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^listing bands is one thing, but where music started, and where those artists got their influences from is another.

Rock n Roll music came from Blues and the original R&B, which started in the US. those bands are great and influential on their own but have American music to thank for their sound.

May 16, 2002
^^^listing bands is one thing, but where music started, and where those artists got their influences from is another.

Rock n Roll music came from Blues and the original R&B, which started in the US. those bands are great and influential on their own but have American music to thank for their sound.

I concur, but Europe has dominated in music as far back as any of us can really remember.

Don't misunderstand me, Breh. There are also some great American bands / solo artist, Nirvana, Metalica, Kiss, Ramones, Greatful Dead, Janis Joplin, Van Halen, The Eagles, Jimi Hendrix, The Doors etc. I'm not by far anti-American. I'm simply stating that Europe has dominated for the most part when it comes to music. Like back in the day when Elvis Presley was poppin' in came The Beatles to steal his shine etc. However, Hip Hop / rap has remained dominated by Americans.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Really?

The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Genesis, Pink Floyd, Fleetwood Mac, Rod Stewart, Elton John, David Bowie, The Rolling Stones, Black Sabbath (Ozzy Osbourne), Queen, Elvis Costello, The Police, Tears For Fears, Falco, The Who, Duran Duran and practically the entire number one hits of the 80's catalog.
Milli Vanilli, Snap, Mousse T., Lou Bega, Rammstein, Scorpions, Boney M., Dschinghis Khan, Die Toten Hosen, Paul van Dyk, Nena, Alphaville, Tomcraft, Beatsteaks, Paul Kalkbrenner, Captain Hollywood Project, Scooter, Modern Talking, Culture Beat, Sarah Connor, Mr. President, etc.

just a short list of German plug your ears successful bands...

Feb 12, 2012
I'm not trying to insult you, but it doesn't look like they particularly cared for your G-Funk Rezurrection compilation. Regardless, I'll judge for myself when it arrives. I tend not to agree with most critics.
Yes, I know, however, the interesting thing that some of those people that bought and received both the CD's wrote back to me that both of the albums are dope but they preferred G-Funk Rezzurrection more... However, I did like Doccstalized more. To each, his own. It's just a matter of taste.

PS: First they gave 3 W to G-Funk Rezzurrection but they mispelled the album name by calling it Funk Rezzurrection. Then, after the executive producer of this album hollered at them about it, they corrected the name and lowered the rating at the same time. And they explained the reason for that this way: "It was already change prior, what was placed on the site was simply the wrong review, so I corrected it with the right file, your pointed out the mistake made no difference, but it would seem that way."

Anyways, I said before, some ppl like Doccstalized more, some ppl - G-Funk Rezzurrection.

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2012
Igk Iam still waiting on my g funk rezzurection and whats up with the shade sheist black ops full album?
Pls send me PM with your full name and email address so that I could check the tracking nr. on when the package left my country...
As I spoke to Shade Sheist recently, he's still got that distribution deal valid with Cycadelic Records and he's planning to release his album within next few months, hopefully, by summer. It does take take time because he wanna do everything properly before he finally drops the album.

Feb 12, 2012
Hey, why aren't you giving me a refund for that LC Johnson you never sent me? What's the hold up?
Actually, I didn't even know that you paid for that LC Johnson's CD because the payments don't go to me but go to the label. They were supposed to press this CD in 100 copies on CD-R's last November but something went wrong over there with the pressing so they removed that paypal button from the website (it was there just for a few weeks) so that pressing wasn't produced (they just made a few copies on computer and covers were made with printer). However, end of December I suggested the label to get this album pressed on real (replicated) CD's. As a result, we re-worked all the artwork, added 2 bonus tracks that we received from LC and are making it in digipack. This CD is under pressing right now and I will receive them from the factory in 1-2 weeks. So if you can wait more, you will get this CD for sure, plus I will put 2 CD's of LC Johnson for you instead of 1 (just for your waiting and not demanding for refund). Pls send me PM with your name and address as shown as was on PayPal so that I could control this matter at my end too.
Alternatively, if you don't wanna or can't wait no more, you write me PM with your paypal address and I will ask the label to get you refund (the label told me they made refunds to all who asked for refund).
Note: All I can say for now is that LC Johnson's CD that we're pressing right now - and as the case with Docctalized and G-Funk Rezzurrection, it will be released in connection with G-Funk.WS - is much better than it was supposed to be. As I told we make it in digipack, with 2 bonus tracks, fully reworked (and much better looking) covers. I'll soon be posting an AD post abt this CD release here.