Docc Free - Doccstalized (the album) 2013

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2012

Docc Free released a brand new album called "Doccstalized" featuring Shade Sheist, XL Middleton, Dazzie Dee, E-White, Bokie Loc, Westcoast Stone, Andre Wilson, Baby S, Slip Capone and many others...

Order your copy now and get your CD shipped on 11.12.2013 onwards. Read this article and get all the info about this great album:

Docc Free – Doccstalized (11.12.2013) | G-Funk.WS

Feb 12, 2012
Feb 12, 2012
smh @ all the wannabe European crips.

Im all for embracing the music, but cmon...
What wannabe European crips are you talking about? If you check the tracklist of this album you will see that the only European guests is La Fossa from Italy (that were in the game since 1996).

Check the tracklist and find me European wannabe crips here... LOL:

01. The Docc’s Office (Intro) (feat Uncle Roach)
02. We So International (feat Natural Red & Uncle Roach)
03. All Da Time (Doccstalized Mix) (feat Dazzie Dee, K-Dee & Bokie Loc)
04. Docc Free City (feat E-White, Baby S, Bokie Loc & Chag G)
05. N LA (feat Foesum)
06. When I’m High (Doccstalized Mix) (feat Shade Sheist)
07. Thingz U Do (feat Big Sono, Haas & Kampaign)
08. A 94 Day (feat Young Dazzie)
09. Doccstalized (feat Loesta)
10. Momenth Of The Truth (Doccstalized Mix) (feat La Fossa, Mc Ehit & Dogg Master)
11. Ghetto Lyfe (feat Natural Red & Westcoast Stone)
12. Tha G N Me (Doccstalized Mix) (feat Enois, Kokane & J.Locc)
13. My Life (Doccstalized Mix) (feat Dazzie Dee & Bokie Loc)
14. Pull Da Plug (Doccstalized Mix) (feat Badtripp)
15. Funk 4 Ya Trunk (feat Young Dazzie)
16. Lemme Git Wit It (Doccstalized Mix) (feat Tweed Cadillac)
17. It Iz Whut It Iz (feat XL Middleton & Jonimal)
18. No Playin Around (feat Hotbox & Lowlife)
19. I Still Luv Her (Doccstalized Mix) (feat Shade sheist, Roscoe & Don Dolla)
20. Bacc 2 Tha House Party (Doccstalized Mix) (feat XL Middleton & Bo Roc)
21. With Or Without U (feat Baby S, Slip Capone & Andre Wilson)
22. On My Knees & Pray (feat Holy D & Kendrick)

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
smh @ all the wannabe European crips.

Im all for embracing the music, but cmon...
Sure, the color is blue, but I don't see anything "wannabe crip" in these guys' music. I don't speak Italian though, so I don't understand the lyrics, but there is little to suggest that.

The wannabe crips (who do exist) generally make music of much inferior quality compared to what producers like Docc Free (who are focused on the music) deliver. The wannabe crips are on the level of your average chicano rapper - boring beats, boring MCing. This is very different

May 9, 2002
Sure, the color is blue, but I don't see anything "wannabe crip" in these guys' music. I don't speak Italian though, so I don't understand the lyrics, but there is little to suggest that.

The wannabe crips (who do exist) generally make music of much inferior quality compared to what producers like Docc Free (who are focused on the music) deliver. The wannabe crips are on the level of your average chicano rapper - boring beats, boring MCing. This is very different
Using double C's is a crip thing. I dont think these Euro dudes understand that. Not to mention, all the blue, the fonts, etc. Its imitating the image, not just the music. The videos YOU posted prove this out.

Its like Americans getting japanese character tattoos.

Feb 12, 2012
Using double C's is a crip thing. I dont think these Euro dudes understand that. Not to mention, all the blue, the fonts, etc. Its imitating the image, not just the music. The videos YOU posted prove this out.

Its like Americans getting japanese character tattoos.
Man, you'd better listen to this album rather than posting these comments about the image and shit. Docc Free is a simple dude and a very talented producer, he never imitated anybody, he never wear bandanas or trying to look like a gangsta (or crip, if you like). I know him very well so I know what I'm talking about. But you can say whatever you wanna say because it seems that you don't know anything about Docc Free and his production work.

May 9, 2002
Man, you'd better listen to this album rather than posting these comments about the image and shit. Docc Free is a simple dude and a very talented producer, he never imitated anybody, he never wear bandanas or trying to look like a gangsta (or crip, if you like). I know him very well so I know what I'm talking about. But you can say whatever you wanna say because it seems that you don't know anything about Docc Free and his production work.
Then why spell it "DOCC" instead of "DOCK"?