Do you want the Juggalo banned?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Should the UK douche be banned?

• Total voters

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Yeah sometimes I agree I can be hella annoying but I already explained this isn't going to save the site, if I get b& you guys are just gonna have 1 less active poster. And think about what potential new posters are gonna think of a thread like this.

Just remember Versacero clowned me pretty hard with those gay photoshops and I still don't support banning him, freedom of speech and everything.

If you don't believe me tempban me for like a month and I guarantee no boarders will return while I'm gone.

Also the real most annoying member Magick Wisdom voted against me, I'm pretty sure that shit shouldn't count. Incisions too.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I obviously don't want to get b& and I advise against it but if it's what the majority members here want then I'll pack up my shit and leave. Personally I believe we should be working together as fellow siccness posters and treating each other with respect instead of voting them off. And if you don't see it that way I don't give a fuck about getting pinked anyway cuz the sicc will never expand and it'll end up like Texas Takeover within a couple years.

0R0 @0R0 hit me up as soon as you're done having a lil tantrum like a 5 year old and you're ready to talk like an adult.

Also jmacc voted against me as well. I currently see it as a 7/4 in favor of banning me.

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2006
I obviously don't want to get b& and I advise against it but if it's what the majority members here want then I'll pack up my shit and leave.
Please do. Havent you learned by now that no one fucking likes u?

0R0 @0R0 hit me up as soon as you're done having a lil tantrum like a 5 year old and you're ready to talk like an adult.
How the fuck you gonna talk like an adult when your lil bitch ass is only 17?

Jul 12, 2002
For those of you that might have missed this post of his from last week:

Thinking about what yall said yesterday, the sicc is an established community and theres no place for me here. I'm gonna leave, at least for a long while...I got a lot of shit in my life I gotta take care of and the sicc has nothing but negative energy and I can't be dealing with this bullshit right now.

I'm out, peace.

Props: reo and reo