Do you want the Juggalo banned?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Should the UK douche be banned?

• Total voters

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
Message boards are just a thing of the past for the most part. It sucks because I think it is still very important to have places like this on the internet but that's just how shit goes sometimes.

Banning people is and has always been detrimental to the board unless they were doing something illegal and/or that could get the board shut down of course.
99% of the content here is available on other sites (wshh,insta,reddit,fb,etc.)

not only is the content available sooner it is available using a format that is much more convenient to navigate. The lay out also tends to be much more visually appealing on those sites; by using thumbnails, or being able to choose a thread based on the threads age, popularity, views, etc.

Most of these other sites also allow comments to be viewed by upvote/down votes or age, etc.,
allowing users to read the best comments instantly as apposed to being forced to read through pages of ppl arguing or retarded unfunny and unrelated replies... obviously this format wouldn't work for every thread (like freedom town) but it would be an improvement for threads like music videos..

Also sites like WSHH have staff that upload content and culture related videos periodically through the day... ( if you want to hire me to do this, Ill do it for tha low)

There are income streams from advertisers or uploads aswell as paid features on some of these other sites bringing in revenue for related expenses.
No, roasting is an integral piece of the sicc pie. If you cant take a lil shit talking and roasting you will NEVER survive here any damn way
erry thread in the classics is someone getting roasted. thats what i remember most bout this site. lame ass people getting burned by photoshops and 1 liners. i met some coo ass homies from siccness and still to this day coo wit em. i remember posting when i was 15-16(31 now) found the website address on a black market cd.

cool story bro
whats up with the caps bro bro. reddit is caking too, they have a messageboard type format as well. you know why? because they have a diverse audience and content. the siccness foundation is gangsta rap, i dont see much gangsta rap being put out these days. the traffic also reflects the times as well. u just salty because u got exposed on here and it aint the first time its happen to u on a message board, let you tell it. stop being obnoxious and annoying, stop posting pedo shit for kicks and niggas wont post ur family business online. but no you cant do that, you feed off the attention, especially if its negative. there is a long list of people have been exposed, family shit included. get over yourself.
The fact is, rappers that don't carry themselves as better than us and those that can take jokes and criticism are not ran off this site.

As Rasan mentioned, the reason the board is dying is because gangsta rap has been dead for a long ass time, and social media took over the internet. If anything the board/main site could use a rebranding without using the term "gangsta rap" to bring in more new users. Also, having different people cover underground rap on the East Coast, South, and Midwest would help too IMO.

pretty much all this shit is just the reality of it.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is in an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob, and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe. Join with me friends and fight these evil moderators and help end the oppression of innocent forum posters like VERSACERO @VERSACERO !!!!