do you think its disrespectful to video tape tha dead?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i think its disrespectful, but some people feel they need to to have closure i guess. like when them pics of mac dre was floating around in the coffin, naw breh..when i attend funerals, naw breh.

personal opinion

May 4, 2002
as a native i was always told, no pics of deceased loved ones. now a days everyone has phones that do vids/pics and neither are allowed ever.

recording of tribal songs isnt allowed either.

pics/videos/recordings are looked at as disrespectful, im not sure how other tribes handle it.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
I remember there was a site that would post videos of fresh accidents and death even before it hit the news... One firefighter pulled out his phone and took pictures/video before handling one of his accidents on a highway. He posted them then ended up getting fired...

May 6, 2002
I have pics of them when they were alive, why would I need ones when they are dead?
They don't even look the same after the morgue is done with them.

Yes. I think it's disrespectful. More so bad taste.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
fubu mang is spot on, put yourself in his relatives shoes you wouldn't want his dead body all over the media.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
I remember watching a "Banned from TV" VHS set back in the late 90's....

Someone was filming a riot that got real violent. Cops were carrying Shotguns and shields........I will never forget a reporter or media person of some sort accidentally bumped into a cop. The cop turned around and just shot them right in the chest. The reporter lay'd out on their stomach and was dying........

Dude with the camcorder filmed the whole thing. Even lay'd the camcorder in front of this person to capture her face. (It was a chick that got shot)

One of the most fucked up things I seen. The chick literally died right there in front of the camera.

Feb 7, 2006
so that's what happened I was on 83rd and western...this shit sick then niggas on there like fucc tramps, rmao and bs like that. Shit sick. them blocks is nice too, nice middle class black families well taken care homes and niggas killin and shooting up each other.