Do you respect ICP?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2005
"respect the hustle" "get money" "dont hate them for making money"

i swear some of you would get on you knees and bow down to a fuckin prostitute if you found out she had more cake than you. thanks for letting the rest of us know.

ICP sucks, that shit is made for depression prone rich kids hitting puberty and feeling rebellious. the only kids who listened to that shit back in the day were the kids who didnt have any friends except for the other kids with no friends. they colored ICP on their backpacks and their folders during class. ICP preys on these weak minds for a meal ticket, zero respect for them.

Nov 27, 2006
their music is garbage but i cant hate on umm because they found a genre of music that apparently alot of people will pay to listen to and buy all kinds of merchandise. I dont respect them as artists but their gettin money so wutever, im not payin anything so it dosen't bother me

Jun 10, 2002
I have a confession I like Icp they arent that bad trust me ive heard alot worse I will admit that some of there fans leave alot to be desired but there music isnt all that bad and they are funny as hell. I feel like this about some of ya'll hating have a reason other then they are gay or whatever cuz you sound like a damm bunch of schoolgirls just hating to be hating.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
realmobfather said:
People Should Respect for making money...But that is all.

I don't respect their music.
I don't respect them as people. They act like fags.
And I sure as hell don't respect their fanbase. Which is a bunch of ugly ass whitetrash losers.
Co-Sign.

May 30, 2006
rawtunes said:
Thatz bullshit. 85% of Mac Dre fanz poped out of nowhere after he passed. ICP music iz garbage but I do respect how open minded they are & do their own thing regardless what the rest of the industry does. I don't see any of their merchendise out in the forefront like other rappers but they sell just az much product cuz their fanz love the fuck out of'em. I tip my hat 2 ICP's hustle.