Do you respect ICP?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2007
I've seen alot of cats here with ICP references, either in there sigs or names. Most forums I'm at, if you mention ICP then there is a massive up-roar on how shit they are, but over here, they seem accepted. So whats your opinion on ICP?

Sep 17, 2005
I dont listen to their music but respect their hustle, all these rap niggaz out here talkin bout they makin big cheese independent aint seein half the loot ICP makin. Them fools got a damn worldwide cult. They got into the mainstream loop wit no major help or nothin. Their merchandising is insane wit all the shit they got and it actually sells, unlike all the lame shit like Snoop dogg clothing and these bullshit liquors some of these rappers got. So like I said dont jam the music but respect the business sense and the sense to stay doin their own thing.

Feb 17, 2006
they created their own massive fanbase, and although i dont really like their music, i do respect the fact that they're so big now

and i dont want anyone to come in here pissin on ICP because they dont like them. all i hear in this forum is "dont hate on (so and so rapper) because he's a black man hustlin and gettin his money"

Feb 10, 2006
People Should Respect for making money...But that is all.

I don't respect their music.
I don't respect them as people. They act like fags.
And I sure as hell don't respect their fanbase. Which is a bunch of ugly ass whitetrash losers.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
im not diggin the music, but they did what a helluva lot of rappers didnt/couldnt do, which is have a loyal fanbase...

how many other rappers/groups do u know of that their fans have a whole "lifestyle" just for them?

Jan 23, 2007
pyromanaic414 said:
im not diggin the music, but they did what a helluva lot of rappers didnt/couldnt do, which is have a loyal fanbase...

how many other rappers/groups do u know of that their fans have a whole "lifestyle" just for them?
mac dre

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
OG_Carl_Weather said:
I dont listen to their music but respect their hustle, all these rap niggaz out here talkin bout they makin big cheese independent aint seein half the loot ICP makin. Them fools got a damn worldwide cult. They got into the mainstream loop wit no major help or nothin. Their merchandising is insane wit all the shit they got and it actually sells, unlike all the lame shit like Snoop dogg clothing and these bullshit liquors some of these rappers got. So like I said dont jam the music but respect the business sense and the sense to stay doin their own thing.
yes sir

the.know.how said:
they created their own massive fanbase, and although i dont really like their music, i do respect the fact that they're so big now"
me too

to bad the fans are queers..lets say the majority...90/10 % queer over kool

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
my respect for an artist begins with what the basis of a music career is...the actual music. first and foremost before all the other things,this is what they set out to create

with that said,i have NO respect for ICP. they have no talent,they are a gimmick. anybody could paint their face and make the garbage they create. so i should give them respect cause they were dumb enough to actually do it? naw

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
As a artist in the same genre, I'm not afraid to say that I respect them for paving the way for Horrorcore music. Their gimmick allows them to put their faces on every form of merchindise. They sell more merchindise than any oone and on merchindise alone, they pull mulit millions a year.