Do you Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savoir?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
Remaq @Remaq , I see you are serious & being that the Siccness / Open Forum is not the place to get the best results only solidifies your faith & belief.

Can I ask how long have you been in this transition? I can also see that you will leaving the Siccness at some point due to us be of the world in here. Hey, more power to you.

I've taken notice that a lot of people now a days have taken to working out, eating healthy & religion. I see that a lot, in a lot of personal friends of mine. It's all over Facebook etc. It seems to be the new in thing now.

What confirms to me that you are serious is how you came in here. A lot of people I know do the same thing once they turn to religion. They start to speak the word / preach randomly. All of a sudden it's a wrong thing to do what I'm doing. What we did before etc. I been told, "You should be rapping for Jesus! You should feel the love of Jesus!" They proceed with telling me about how once we die we're going to meet Jesus and he's going to hug us, cleanse us etc. and although I believe & have faith I honestly don't want to hear that.

I have friends who are in a hurry to be baptized & give their testimony, but are not really ready to commit. I had a friend once who turned all religious & once I asked him, "Give me your Cd collection, Bro. Since your giving up the worldly music." He quickly said, "Oh, no, no I'm letting it go little by little."

In my opinion turning to religion is like gang banging & marriage. There is no process / half stepping. It's either your ready or your not. And when you are ready you let go of everything worldly once you have been saved / born again. There is no little by little when it comes time to commit.

And getting a dishonorable discharge from any military branch... (bare with me going off subject for a bit) You might as well of saved yourself the time & dropped out of high school. You'd be better off when it came to looking for a job. That's how I tend to see people who are religious and backslide. It's a long double edge sword coming down.

I'm not ragging on you, Bro. Just simply asking what's made you transition? What happened in your life that made you say, "This is it!"

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2003
www.showcaseyourmusic.com
I do.

.....but I MOST CERTAINLY would not come into the siccness AKA "the last remaining sanctuary for GANGSTER rap" & preach about it.

If I pray for anything, it is that someday my faith will not lead me into judging others & barking up the wrong tree.
Remaq @Remaq , I see you are serious & being that the Siccness / Open Forum is not the place to get the best results only solidifies your faith & belief.

Can I ask how long have you been in this transition? I can also see that you will leaving the Siccness at some point due to us be of the world in here. Hey, more power to you.

I've taken notice that a lot of people now a days have taken to working out, eating healthy & religion. I see that a lot, in a lot of personal friends of mine. It's all over Facebook etc. It seems to be the new in thing now.

What confirms to me that you are serious is how you came in here. A lot of people I know do the same thing once they turn to religion. They start to speak the word / preach randomly. All of a sudden it's a wrong thing to do what I'm doing. What we did before etc. I been told, "You should be rapping for Jesus! You should feel the love of Jesus!" They proceed with telling me about how once we die we're going to meet Jesus and he's going to hug us, cleanse us etc. and although I believe & have faith I honestly don't want to hear that.

I have friends who are in a hurry to be baptized & give their testimony, but are not really ready to commit. I had a friend once who turned all religious & once I asked him, "Give me your Cd collection, Bro. Since your giving up the worldly music." He quickly said, "Oh, no, no I'm letting it go little by little."

In my opinion turning to religion is like gang banging & marriage. There is no process / half stepping. It's either your ready or your not. And when you are ready you let go of everything worldly once you have been saved / born again. There is no little by little when it comes time to commit.

And getting a dishonorable discharge from any military branch... (bare with me going off subject for a bit) You might as well of saved yourself the time & dropped out of high school. You'd be better off when it came to looking for a job. That's how I tend to see people who are religious and backslide. It's a long double edge sword coming down.

I'm not ragging on you, Bro. Just simply asking what's made you transition? What happened in your life that made you say, "This is it!"
I heard God calling to me and I started to listen. God is calling out to his children, but many refuse to listen. They would rather have the world and the things of the world instead of having Gods love and Eternal life with him. Satan has blinded many with his tricks and temptations. The signs from above are being sent out. The time of Sorrows is upon us. #LPRF

May 16, 2002
we allready have Net Banging here on the SICCNESS we dont need Bible Thumping on here too. theres only room for one and I perfer Net Banging.
I'm sorry, I was trying to turn this thread around and be serious, but reading this made me LMAO!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! I seriously got dizzy from laughing!

May 16, 2002
I heard God calling to me and I started to listen. God is calling out to his children, but many refuse to listen. They would rather have the world and the things of the world instead of having Gods love and Eternal life with him. Satan has blinded many with his tricks and temptations. The signs from above are being sent out. The time of Sorrows is upon us. #LPRF
Now, when you say you heard God calling you. You saw signs or you actually heard him call you by name?

I'll get to why I asked it that way in my reply to your answer.

Apr 25, 2002
Whoever explained what you just talked about didn't do a very good job bro. The act of waiting in line or meeting Billy Graham doesn't make you saved.
player, i went to an evangelical methodist private school from k-3. i also did my first communion before hand. theres was nothin new that i heard from the crusade. just a diff guy with a diff audience. im not a newb.