Do you Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savoir?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Well there is nobody else preaching this to them and they need to know because Hell is real and it is Eternal. They need to know that they are saved and just need to give their life to Jesus Christ for Eternal life with our Father and Creator Yaweh in the KINGDOM OF PEACE!!
Fuck jesus, at least the tooth fairy hands out cash.

Tooth fairy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>your god.

Props: Likwid

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
Well there is nobody else preaching this to them and they need to know because Hell is real and it is Eternal. They need to know that they are saved and just need to give their life to Jesus Christ for Eternal life with our Father and Creator Yaweh in the KINGDOM OF PEACE!!
nigga i dont need to just do nada

Props: Chuco

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
you spelled "yahweh" wrong, you fucking retard

Apr 25, 2002
i went to Arco Arena twice in my life. in '89 to see the WWF. and then in '95 when Billy Graham saved Sac. my mom pulled me and one of my sisters over there on some bullshit. at the end of the show there was a big ass line where i guess if you wait your turn you can get saved right quick. i think thats where i started to get my negative views on christianity.

Billy Graham did have it crackin tho.

Props: Chuco

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
i went to Arco Arena twice in my life. in '89 to see the WWF. and then in '95 when Billy Graham saved Sac. my mom pulled me and one of my sisters over there on some bullshit. at the end of the show there was a big ass line where i guess if you wait your turn you can get saved right quick. i think thats where i started to get my negative views on christianity.

Billy Graham did have it crackin tho.
breh it don't take another man to be your liaison between you & your maker, regardless of whatever faith you follow.

NOBODY needs to get in line to be right with God. NOBODY.

Thats why I dont even get down with a "Preacher" or a "Priest" & I SURE AS FUCK aint ever gonna call another man father besides the muh fucker that spit me out his dick in December 1975.

If you cannot find faith within yourself to do right act right & be on a righteous path in life, then surely you aint gonna find it going through another man talking to God on your behalf.

....thats that shit I don't like.