do u fuck fat bitches?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

do u fuck fat bitches?

• yea, thas all i fucks wit

Votes: 11 13.8%
  • yea, but i try not to

Votes: 37 46.3%
  • no

Votes: 32 40.0%

• Total voters
Feb 20, 2006
ill fuc a fat bitch wit a cute face tho.. but that broad better not call me after....

for anything..

but any fat bitch wit a car is a fat plus.... she gota whip.. cause i aint bout to be seen wit her in them streets.

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
i've been with a few slightly overweight women but never fat. never obese. i mean if the girl has a cute face, or nice skintone, and is a functioning respectable girl I'm not gonna be discriminate on her, but I don't think I'll ever be in the position where I got to move a roll of blubber around to enter the pussu. just not happening lol.

Apr 25, 2002
Ive fucked skinny, fat and in-between (ok, mostly fat)...and let me tell you, fat girls are the best in the sack...you can do damn near whatever you want and they'll do damn near anything you ask them...not to mention all that fat creates extra estrogen in their systems makin their sex drive insane.

Apr 20, 2003
Fat beezies with cute faces will get it from me..... I'm more into in-between thick females but some fat bitches are great sex partners like MeloTrama stated. MORE CUSHION FOR THE PUSHIN lol!

Apr 26, 2006
Nope! I like some thickness on my bitches. I can deal with a bit of cellulite and stretch marks, but FAT, nasty ass rolls n shit, fat upper pussy lips, fuck no. I ain't fucking with no double chin, cabbage patch faces.

I just think that all their cunts must stink and their sweaty between the fat creases. They just gross me the fuck out with their heavy breathing and that nasty ass white film around the inside of their lips like their always slobbering.

Fuck them, I hope they all die of heart attacks.