do u fuck fat bitches?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

do u fuck fat bitches?

• yea, thas all i fucks wit

Votes: 11 13.8%
  • yea, but i try not to

Votes: 37 46.3%
  • no

Votes: 32 40.0%

• Total voters
Jul 3, 2008
U KNOW WHAT FAT IS DONT LIE

ERRBODY B TRYNA LIE..LIKE

BREH...I GOT THESE THICK ASS BITCHES COMEN THRU WIT A BOTTLE ITS GOOD...THEY SHOW UP FAT AS SHIt

edit

not sayin im not fucken im jus sayen if u said they was fat i wuldnt have showered n shit

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I hate when someone is talkin about a fat bitch and they say "you know that one with the big ass tiddies?"

no... asshole... big tiddies on fat bitches don't really count

fat bitches have big tiddies and big asses by default

Jul 3, 2008
I hate when someone is talkin about a fat bitch and they say "you know that one with the big ass tiddies?"

no... asshole... big tiddies on fat bitches don't really count

fat bitches have big tiddies and big asses by default
exactly...errything big on them...cant b big n have small titties...cuz then ur worthless...unless u breaded then get at me

Jul 3, 2008
hahaha all these chubby chasers in here aint sayen who they are haha

but i aint gon lie...fat bitches got the best dome

Feb 9, 2003
The real question is do fat bitches fuck dudes with foreheads as big as drive in screens? Cause if the answer is no then p.ellz is fucked.

where's emma when we need her? hurry up and answer the question fatty!

May 11, 2002
U KNOW WHAT FAT IS DONT LIE

ERRBODY B TRYNA LIE..LIKE

BREH...I GOT THESE THICK ASS BITCHES COMEN THRU WIT A BOTTLE ITS GOOD...THEY SHOW UP FAT AS SHIt

edit

not sayin im not fucken im jus sayen if u said they was fat i wuldnt have showered n shit
alright then my answer is no. I am not ruling it out as a future possibility but to this date I havent fuck a fat bitch.