Do Penis Enlargement Pills Really Work?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
R

Rondell

Hey Godzilla, why do you got to air out our private life all over the internet?

By the way, do you have before and after pictures of the results that the pills had on your cock? Post them up.

May 2, 2002
^^^

He said he MIGHT post it up. If he does, there has to be a video to show how to do it, and that might not be O.K. to do.

On another note, I don't know if pills will work, but they do guarantee your money back so it couldn't hurt to try.....

R

Rondell

Unregistered said:
Having a small dick is like a disability. You wouldn't laugh at a guy in a wheelchair, would you?
A radio personality (in the Bay Area) has promised to post a penis enlargement technique at his site: J.V.'s World. Check it out.
So I'm a handicap person? Does that mean I can park in handicap parking? Hey man, let me know how that technique works out for you and I will try it myself.

Jun 2, 2002
yo if read the shit and deciper it you woud see that it pretty much says you'll turn into a teenager 1nce again and walk aroud w/a boner 24/7...thats all it does, after like three months of having a boner its said that your manpower will increase...

R

Rondell

Well I'm glad everyone is getting a good laugh at my expense. I can't get no help from Godzilla, who thinks he is the man with his humongous cock. It's big I tell you.

But yeah, I have a small dick. You're fuckin' right I said it. I HAVE A SMALL DIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
in need of a bigger penis but low on funds. the GZ technique improves your physique. three simple steps in three short weeks.

first week. get a 5lb weight and wrap it with a string. wrap other end of sting around dickhead and let hang for 5 mins. *must do right after dinner or will not work*

next week. same steps. use 10lb. weight. 10 mins.

third week. same steps. use 15lb. weight. 15 mins.

|WARNING|dick may break off|

:dead:

Jun 2, 2002
got jokes...

this skinny ass whiteboy computer tech walks into a bathroom, while he is doing his thing this black dude walks in and starts taking a piss next to him. the white dude looks over at the black dude then looks around the bathroom real quick then looks back at the black guy and asks "holy shit man thats so big!"

the black guy says "i'll tell you a secret, i tie weights on to it and over time it got to this size"

white guy "thanks man i'm going to try that" and they go about there way.

well three weeks later in a strange coencidence (sp?) in the same bathroom they run into each other again. the black dude asks how it working out. the white guy says "well it turned black"