Do Penis Enlargement Pills Really Work?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
R

Rondell

I keep getting emails about different Penis Enlargement pills and I seen Ron Jeremy on TV talking about some. I was wondering if they really work. I have a really small dick it looks like I have two bellybuttons. Can anyone provide some info? Thanks.

R

Rondell

|GOD|||ZILLA| said:
some of them work. and some of them shrink your balls so it just looks like your dick got bigger.

:dead:
Which ones make your dick bigger? Where can I get them?

Jul 10, 2002
HEY BE CAREFUL WITH THOSE PILLS, I TOOK EM AND THEY HAD REALLY BAD SIDE EFFECTS ... IT DIDNT MAKE MY DICK BIGGER, BUT MY EARS ARE HUGE NOW, AND I GOT THIS REALLY BAD RASH WITH THIS PUSS SEEPING OUT OF IT ON MT ASS,

SOMETIMES I FAINT IN PUBLIC NOW , OR JUST GO THROUGH MOODS SWINGS AND FLASH ON PEOPLE, THE OTHER DAY I BEAT UP AN OLD LADY FOR WALKING TOO SLOW , AND THEN I KICKED A MIDGET.........THEN I RAPED A HOMELESS WOMAN

AND I CANT STOP TAKING THE PILLS CAUSE IM PHYSICALLY ADDICTED TO THEM NOW, IF I STOP TAKING THEM I GET MIGRAINES AND REALLY SICK

Apr 25, 2002
hey fucker. whats' so funny about that. my typo? but really. i do like to help people. and i'll tell you this man. it's the not size of your dick that...or wait. yeah it is. HA.

:dead:

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

i wonder what would happen if you crushed the pills into a white powdery substance and sniffed it in with a thai pearl tea straw

Apr 26, 2002
GANGSTAEIGHT said:
i wonder what would happen if you crushed the pills into a white powdery substance and sniffed it in with a thai pearl tea straw [/QUOTE

That is an Idea, Hmmmmmm... It'll probably make your nose swell up and get longer, Like Pinnochio. LMAO!