DMX doesnt like west coast rap!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 11, 2006
up2nogood said:
you heard any of his cd's????????you been to NY???????you smoked they dirt weed?????????

yea you prolly heard a couple his songs and prolly didn't like 'em...and that's cooooooooooooool........

but if you ain't been to NY and never puffed on they dirt weed how the fuck you gonn be speakin' on it.......just cuz you heard from so and so and you puff'n on some bomb don't mean other ppl ain't puff'n on something similar.....

anywayz fuck this back and forth shit.....i don't even care for all this shit that much for you to be pull'n mama jokes on me so i ain't gonn respond anymore.....this shit is done....

amma go smoke me some bomb.....1000000000
U right, im coo on arguing on the net. But really homie, u should quit speakin on shit that u dont have a fuccin clue about. To this day, i have every dmx cd released, (burned of course) and like i said, THEY'RE ALL GARBAGE. Ive been to NY several times, and ive seen, smoked, even sold the brown weed they got out there. I aint one of these chumps from minnesota or europe tryna act like im a norteno from the bay screaming out TBIB on the sicness. I speak on shit that i've seen homie, not on some shit i read on a website. i was just fuccin around wit the mama jokes, but it looks like they got under ur skin. go blow that blunt homie and calm urself down, then holla

Feb 5, 2005
MrPeete said:
THIS JUST IN:

Erick Sermon DOES NOT LIKE Female Rappers from North Dakota!!!

Film at 11

^^ FEMALE GANGSTA RAPPERz FRUM NORTH DAKOTA...

LOL

realm510 said:
NY Rapperz only respect NY Rapperz....even then they got beef with each other in NY....his opinion dont mean shit...

NOT TRU...

I CAN LIST SUM EASTCOAST RAPPERz WHO RESPECT DA WEST & HAVE BEEN FUK'N WIT WESTCOAST ARTISTz SINCE DA 90'z...

- GEEzUz

Feb 8, 2003
Who ever said DMX didnt put out quality cds is talking out they azz.

He dropped a few classic albums his last album YEAR OF TEH DOG AGAIN & GRAND CHAMP had some high quality bangers on them close classics. His weakest shit imo was FLESH OF MY FLESH BLOOD OF MY BLOOD.

Classics:
ITS HOT & HELLS DARK
THEN THERE WAS X
GREAT DEPRESSION

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

DMX one of the realest cats in the game...fuck I care bout wat he does with his life, dude puts out good music and gives it his all at concerts...

I dont agree with his opinion coz obviously he aint heard enough westcoast shit to be formulating opinions but it doesnt make me wanna say fuck X...thas some small minded ignorant ass shit...but as long as he keep putin out music I LIKE...fuck everything else

Nov 11, 2006
Cesolito #1 said:
Who ever said DMX didnt put out quality cds is talking out they azz.

He dropped a few classic albums his last album YEAR OF TEH DOG AGAIN & GRAND CHAMP had some high quality bangers on them close classics. His weakest shit imo was FLESH OF MY FLESH BLOOD OF MY BLOOD.

Classics:
ITS HOT & HELLS DARK
THEN THERE WAS X
GREAT DEPRESSION
LMAO WOW, niggaz be throwing around the terms "quality" and "classic" way too losely. U might as well have called him a "legend". its dark and hell was hot was the 1 DECENT dmx album, everything else he put out was hot trash. dmx like 50 in a way, both blew up pretty much instantly off of 1 single, both now making garbage, repetitive music that nobody wants to hear anymore, both far from legends in the rap game. Homie, grand champ was quite possibly the worst rap cd i've ever heard. The only time u hear dmx and quality in the same sentence, it reads like this: "dmx was arrested AGAIN today, for trying to take some quality crack through an another airport checkpoint"