DMX doesnt like west coast rap!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2005
HE must have never heard the jacka, Andre Nickatina, Messy Marv, San Quinn....and many more OG's from the bay rappin about a wide variety of shit.....whens the last time that crazy fucker had a hit anyways?

Jan 23, 2007
haha they be smokin dirt shit I knew they was lakin co green but dam
maybe thats why they always hatin on the west cuz we got better bomb and low riders then we mob out in low riders and smoke fat blunts haha fa sho
who cares

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
damn how many diff. thread do we need on this shit.....yall act'n like x disrespected yall momma or soemthing.......

let dude have his opinion....fuck does it matter if he's feel'n westcoast rap or not....i could careless because i will still bump all my fav. artist from westcoast and enjoy the god damn music weather a mu'fucka feels it's too laid back or not....

Nov 11, 2006
up2nogood said:
damn how many diff. thread do we need on this shit.....yall act'n like x disrespected yall momma or soemthing.......

let dude have his opinion....fuck does it matter if he's feel'n westcoast rap or not....i could careless because i will still bump all my fav. artist from westcoast and enjoy the god damn music weather a mu'fucka feels it's too laid back or not....
If i wanted to hear a crackheads opinion, i would walk behind my apartment and ask one, and thats the real, the weed in NY is dirty and way too expensive, thats why NY niggaz always pissed off

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
^yea am sure it's the dirt weed that got 'em pissed off.....mu'fuckaz don't have any real problems in NY other than dirt weed huh.....maybe i should move to NY cuz i'd rather smoke dirt weed and not have to deal with all the other bullshit....

fuck is wrong with yall mane...theres already a 3 page thread on this in the same forum....one in open forum and now another thread again with mu'fuckaz still respondin like dude disrespected yall mommy....

like i said that's dude opinion and opinions are like assholes (you know the rest) and even tho i don't agree with dude opinion, i ain't trip'n cuz i know dudes wrong and prolly ain't up on most the westcoast shit that we up on........

anywayz fuck it, carry on....

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
yea good one.....how long did it take you to come up with......

and i could care less if dudes a washed up crackhead....i only like him as an artist (first two cd's to be exact)...i could care less what he does in his life, see i dont worry bout other ppl or what they do.....

seems to me you smokin' up some dirt weed yourself, got you day dreamin' bout crackheads and shit........

Nov 11, 2006
up2nogood said:
yea good one.....how long did it take you to come up with......

and i could care less if dudes a washed up crackhead....i only like him as an artist (first two cd's to be exact)...i could care less what he does in his life, see i dont worry bout other ppl or what they do.....

seems to me you smokin' up some dirt weed yourself, got you day dreamin' bout crackheads and shit........
I never said i gave a fucc what dmx said or did, i said he was a fuccin crackhead like yo mama. And just to get one thing straight homie, i got that BOMB all day long, i dont smoke stress, i havent in about 4 years.
And LMFAO dmx NEVER put out a quality cd. hes garbage, just like the weed and most of the other rappers from NY

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
jmacc916 said:
I never said i gave a fucc what dmx said or did, i said he was a fuccin crackhead like yo mama. And just to get one thing straight homie, i got that BOMB all day long, i dont smoke stress, i havent in about 4 years.

LMAO, come on, mamas jokes.....now whose gett'n they panties in a bunch....

and who the fuck doesn't have BOMB in California.....act'n like that's some to be proud of.....i'd feel sorry for you if you smokin' anything lesser than some bomb ass trees in cali.....

okay so we got it....he's a crackhead......fuck do you want me to do......as much as you hate crackhead and don't like hear'n they opinion, you'd think that you wouldn't have click'd on this thread know'n damn well it's about a 'crackhead' and then you respond with-- 'If i wanted to hear a crackheads opinion, i would walk behind my apartment and ask one'-- MU'FUCKA WHY DIDN'T YOU....why you over here argue'n with me over a crackhead.....you goddamn crackhead lover....

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
I like X... West Coast Radio has shoved him down our throats... but East coast radio hasn't shoved E-40 down theirs! I understand... that's all he is exposed too so he doesnt have a lot to base his opinon on. If I was from the East and heard Game's last album... I'd probably think the same thing. I'm from Nor Cal... and all of Game's & Snoop's music is about Blunts & Lo Lo's and that at times makes me not relate.

Nov 11, 2006
up2nogood said:
LMAO, come on, mamas jokes.....now whose gett'n they panties in a bunch....

and who the fuck doesn't have BOMB in California.....act'n like that's some to be proud of.....i'd feel sorry for you if you smokin' anything lesser than some bomb ass trees in cali.....

okay so we got it....he's a crackhead......fuck do you want me to do......as much as you hate crackhead and don't like hear'n they opinion, you'd think that you wouldn't have click'd on this thread know'n damn well it's about a 'crackhead' and then you respond with-- 'If i wanted to hear a crackheads opinion, i would walk behind my apartment and ask one'-- MU'FUCKA WHY DIDN'T YOU....why you over here argue'n with me over a crackhead.....you goddamn crackhead lover....
^^damn, homw many times can u say crackhead in one paragraph? my nigga, u was the was who got riled up, talkin about "leave dmx alone, let him have an opinion". well, fucc u, him and both of your opinions. and i would suggest knowing what the fucc u talkin about b4 u speak on something, i dont even live in cali. and like i said, i aint got NO love 4 yo mama, she just cum and see me when she wanna get served. holla

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
jmacc916 said:
And LMFAO dmx NEVER put out a quality cd. hes garbage, just like the weed and most of the other rappers from NY

you heard any of his cd's????????you been to NY???????you smoked they dirt weed?????????

yea you prolly heard a couple his songs and prolly didn't like 'em...and that's cooooooooooooool........

but if you ain't been to NY and never puffed on they dirt weed how the fuck you gonn be speakin' on it.......just cuz you heard from so and so and you puff'n on some bomb don't mean other ppl ain't puff'n on something similar.....

anywayz fuck this back and forth shit.....i don't even care for all this shit that much for you to be pull'n mama jokes on me so i ain't gonn respond anymore.....this shit is done....

amma go smoke me some bomb.....1000000000