Dividenz Interview

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
lol @ Fridge...

Wow, This thread sure got interesting.

"get your head out of your mom's lap for once."
"This motherfuckers like 20 and drives his moms minivan."

LMAO....

Apr 25, 2002
with tha reactions yall have been recieving on hollow point lyriks, what do you plan to do differently about tha next release

when a Street level Records greatest hits album drops, from your album which song would you both agree to put on it

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
mo-x said:
I got one: If Mo-X wasen't fat would he still have the essence of what it is to be Mo-X?
No, you definately would not be the man you are today, we gotta have FAT PRIDE!!!

Question: If Dividenz were on a major label tour across the United States, what would be on your 'list of demands' for your backstage dressing room? Doritos? Evian Bottled Water? Cherry Flavored Blunt Wraps?

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Bullet said:
Was dropping your debut album what you expected? explain.

If you could've done anything different what would it be? (Pertaining to you dropping this this album)

What are your favorite songs on the album?

What do you think is missing from NW Hip-Hop?

Who is on top of there game in the NW?

@ NOTES...Out of all the places you been with the album, including home, where did you receive the most LOVE & SUPPORT?

What's it like trying to hustle your record in Seattle?

LMAO

Trust me these questions are ones that need to be aksed, Notes you feel me on this right....
Umm.....what's the "LMAO" about? And what exactly is Notes supposed to be "feeling"?

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
I can kinda answer this question... When Notes Came out to Idaho he was received out here with nothing but love.. my homies were all at one of the bars we went to the first night and he was slangin' CDs lto everyone at the bar, on the road to Salt Lake where we stopped to eat and at the Lazy Moon where we performed, people were just pushin' $$ his way.... afterwards we were talking and he was tellin us how a couple times when he went to hustle the records in Seattle people were shitty and after a couple of his stories we were crackin' up b'cuz we've all been there... :)