Dividenz Interview

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
notes, what were the similarities and differences in the rap scene between the bay and seattle since u used to live in the bay?

notes, howd u get ur name?

c.o.l.a., howd u get ur name?

how did yall come up with the name dividenz?

whos your favorite producer?

whos your musical influence now and growing up?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
how did you two (cola and notes) meet and start rappin together?

i remember something funny D-Sane said once about them...."I was drinkin COLA and takin Notes.." lol...it wasn't about them but I thought it was pretty fuckin funny....

May 4, 2002
Who do you two think is the most hard working artist or artists in the NW.........

Whats your favorite track on Hollow Point Lyrics.......

Thats all I have for now

Apr 25, 2002
Rubiqkz said:
Question 1: Cola, is it true Andy hit on you and tried to tongue your balls while you were sleeping?

Question 2: Notes, when Andy tried macking on you, why didn't you glassjaw that homo?

That's it.
Another meaningless post from this BITCH! This makes you look like a cupcake to the real ones that lay in the shadows.

WTF, your on some faggot shit dude. Keep that to yourself.... You are irrelevant to the world and you hate it. The oxygen that enters your lungs is a waste of good air and you know it. Find yourself some homotherapy, it sounds like you've been hit with a shit stick. You are a broke down, jobless, high school drop out that hasn't amounted to anything in your life. Find yourself a box of kleenex and cry your eyes out Susan. Your better off fighting for yourself in a ditch, get your head out of your mom's lap for once.

Back to the original topic at hand.....

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
kaoz206 said:
Another meaningless post from this BITCH! This makes you look like a cupcake to the real ones that lay in the shadows.

WTF, your on some faggot shit dude. Keep that to yourself.... You are irrelevant to the world and you hate it. The oxygen that enters your lungs is a waste of good air and you know it. Find yourself some homotherapy, it sounds like you've been hit with a shit stick. You are a broke down, jobless, high school drop out that hasn't amounted to anything in your life. Find yourself a box of kleenex and cry your eyes out Susan. Your better off fighting for yourself in a ditch, get your head out of your mom's lap for once.

Whoa, I'm surprised I haven't been hit with one of those yet.

P.S. HAHAHA @ Rubiqkz!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Will Notes & COLA be doing any solo albums in the near future? Or perhaps an Outkast-style double-solo LP?

When can we expect to see you touring the whole of the region?

When can we expect a single from the upcoming album?

How much of the new album has been recorded already?

What other projects can we hear you on that are currently in stores? How about the ones still in production?

When collaborating with other artists & labels--for their projects and your own--what do you look for?

Do you share Canibus' standpoint of: "I don't care how my cd got in your player, as long as its there", or do you despise internet downloading?

How much "extra" material do you do a year that doesn't end up making albums? Any plans for this material?

***WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF YOU ALL RELEASING A "HOLLOW POINT LYRIKS" INSTRUMENTAL LP?***

....man, im givin away all the ill questions....damn i'm naive............continuing.....

Do you have any plans of starting your own label, even if only to be able to sign your own artists, while still dropping your own LP's through Street Level?

What is up with the "Street Level All-Stars" rumours that have been circulating? If the concept came to fruition, would it be a compilation or a supergroup of sorts?

How many copies of the new album do you hope to sell? And how do you expect to make this happen?

....that about it.

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
Was dropping your debut album what you expected? explain.

If you could've done anything different what would it be? (Pertaining to you dropping this this album)

What are your favorite songs on the album?

What do you think is missing from NW Hip-Hop?

Who is on top of there game in the NW?

@ NOTES...Out of all the places you been with the album, including home, where did you receive the most LOVE & SUPPORT?

What's it like trying to hustle your record in Seattle?

LMAO

Trust me these questions are ones that need to be aksed, Notes you feel me on this right....

Nov 5, 2002
www.spitflames.com
kaoz206 said:

Aww, did the little bitch get butt hurt? I guess I did hurt your feelings and make you cry for you to try and resort to cheap shots surrounded in kiddy disses. You didn't diss anybody with those lame attempts. You embarassin yourself. I'd rather be a 16 year old out of school with no job then some faggot ass loser who can't rap for shit, managing his friends rap careers because he's too much of a cocksucker to do shit himself. Go suck a dick Andy. You tryin to talk shit? This motherfuckers like 20 and drives his moms minivan.

Go suck a dick you little bitch. I'm going back to school next semester. Your bitch ass didn't even graduate on time anyway, faggot. Quit talkin shit.