DIVIDENZ-BULLET-JAZZ-D SANE COLLAB

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2002
... on the real .. I doubt you will..

I plan on getting A LOT of press on this comp.. and I doubt you ever see one negative word on this track..

This Comp has some HEAT.. and it will appeal to all different kinds of people because there is such a variety..

:)

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
I too got to hear the track this weekend... this is the muhfuckin cut! Jazz can sing his ass off, shit was perfect. Cola starts out demolishing the beat, I can't remember who went next, but Bullet rips it hardcore and Notes is owning the mic in his verse. I was honestly feelin' this cut from start to finish. The chorus lics are HOT. This is one of those tracks that makes you go out and by both records... I can't wait for both to drop.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Sixxness said:
I wanna hear the song! When's the first chance the public is gonna get?

I spoke too soon....Aparently the song was on Kazaa for a short period of time cause C-Lo found it on there....So he got it and sent it to me not too long ago.....I'm still bumpin' this track....IT'S FUCKIN SICK. Everyone puts it down on this song...COLA, Notes, Bullet, Jazz, and the beat is fuckin knockin....Must be that ancient whiteboy secret, huh D? :)

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Where in the fuck did you fags get my song from? I only gave it to 1 person......and that was Bullet. Unless somebody is pullin' some funny shit......???????

And what the fuck is that bitch made faggot C-Ho doin' listening to my shit? That shit's for real muthafuckas......not off brands like him!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
Where in the fuck did you fags get my song from? I only gave it to 1 person......and that was Bullet. Unless somebody is pullin' some funny shit......???????

And what the fuck is that bitch made faggot C-Ho doin' listening to my shit? That shit's for real muthafuckas......not off brands like him!
Where did he get the song from? I believe that I said Kazaa in my previous postv:) I don't know how it got on there, so asking me is kinda pointless....I'm glad that you think so highly...:(

Dec 11, 2002
I dont think we leaked it.. there's only three of us with the disc.. and we dont play when it comes to our unreleased tracks.. Bullet trips on that.. so i dont know how it got out..

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
$ea $ick said:
this track is tight..i heard it some dude sent me it...im feelin this beat hella, and C.O.L.A rips it up...good shit Bullet and Dividenz and good work on the beat D, like usual

to clarify, I DID NOT SEND IT TO HIM! so don't assume shiiat! thanks......I even just asked him....he got it from C-Lo as well.....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Kaze said:

Well it was more of a follow up to your post which was fuckin funny as hell. And i know it wasnt funny :dead: :dead: :dead: lol

i know why you said it. i'm not stupid. i just didn't think it was fuckin funny. i'm sick of people accusing me of shit THAT I DID NOT DO. so fuck that.....