DIVIDENZ-BULLET-JAZZ-D SANE COLLAB

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
Incase you didn't know, it is official and sonmg is done. It is a real hot joint, one I was really feeling. Bullet and D-Sane had spoke about collaborating for many years, and it finally came. Make sure yall cop that Dividenz joint, and let us know what you think...Maybe D-Sane will post it before hand, you never can tell.

Also make sure to checkout your favorite Street Level Artists on my new compilation BULLET Presents NORTH COAST RAIN. It features songs from Skuntdunanna, Dividenz, and Sarkastik with some of the NW dopest Hip-Hop and R&B acts out here....

One,
BULLET

THE PIONEER OF BEELVUE HIP-HOP

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
HOLLOW TIP LYRICS, is where it can be found cuzzin, and D-SANE aint on the track, he did the track, kind of the same thing i think...I dunno, but the song is hot...U won't be disapointed. If you ever had a chance to here the N2DEEP classic THE THROW featuring Mac Dre, Baby Beech, and JAZZ, you will have an idea, of what JAZZ did on this one. Its really that hot folks. Dividenz was spitting....

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
Bullet.....now thats what I'm talkin about.....that cover is coo as fuck for north coast rain, that should have been the cover for your album.

Keep holdin

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
good shit....can't wait to hear that....i'm already knowin it's gonna be tight.....

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
@ D-SANE LOL u crazy...

NETWORKING is being resourceful... I think I may just have a joint for Skuntdunanna and Dividenz to get on, with me for the DEDICATION & DESIRE album...After I finish this compilation, and I return my focus to the Bullet album....we got to chop it up, it would be cool to do a new one for my record....I think people will be really feeling this collab, making a 2nd even bigger...

we can chop game, I may use this one though cuz im diggin it...

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
@BULLET

THA SONG SKUNT SENDIN FEATURES ME...151

REPRESENT ME ACCORDINGLY....

COURTESY OF WESTCOAST MAFIA/POWERMOVE ENT..

MAKE SHO YA BOY GET ON ALL THAT PROMO MATERIAL

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
D-sane sent me the credits.....they are as follows. You are on all the promo material, folks...

"What Went Wrong?" - Skuntdunanna feat. 151
Beat produced by Mo Betta
Written by Mafia, 151 & Mo Betta
Recorded, engineered & mixed by D-Sane for Not 2 Sane Productions.
@ The D-Sane Asylum (Seattle, WA)
From the forthcoming album "The Streetz Iz Enuf"
Skuntdunanna appears courtesy of Street Level Records www.streetlevelrecords.com
151 appears courtesy of Power Moves Ent. & West Coast Mafia Records

Its all love folks, I don't never be on shade tree shit...I plugged you dog, hopefully we can network down the road...If you want any chganges made, let me know...

One
BULLET

PS. ur name is spelled 151 right ?

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
YEA BRO ITS ALL IN ORDER THEN...EXCEPT IT POWERMOVE

NO "S".....NETWORKIN IZ THA KEY TO THA SUCCSESS OF THIS MUSIC SHIT,SO WE FASHO GON KEEP IT POPPIN...

Apr 25, 2002
YV was tellin me about this track, sounds like it came out really tight and I heard the beat was off the fuckin hook. Jazz on the chorus that should be killer, he's got that smooth Nate Dogg type sound to him. I agree C.O.L.A. that sig is hilarious, always has me rollin especially when I'm faded. The quote by Scarface fits it perfectly too.

Dec 11, 2002
I FINALLY got to hear this track and its soooo freakin' TIGHT.. all i said was...

DAAAAAaaaaamn... !!

Its one of my faves on the comp.. top 3.. and I'm SO PICKY..lol..