DIVIDENZ-BULLET-JAZZ-D SANE COLLAB

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kaze

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Sixxness said:

i know why you said it. i'm not stupid. i just didn't think it was fuckin funny. i'm sick of people accusing me of shit THAT I DID NOT DO. so fuck that.....
Ryan we are here for you. I think we all need a group hug! Come on guys!! LOL :confused:

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Kaze said:

Ryan we are here for you. I think we all need a group hug! come on guys!! LOL :confused:

Very funny. I don't want to hug any of you. lol...and that first sentence you said is BS too.....I'm gonna go celebrate 4/20...HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

Kaze

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Sixxness said:

Very funny. I don't want to hug any of you. lol...and that first sentence you said is BS too.....I'm gonna go celebrate 4/20...HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!
Sounds to me like you are just an angry little soul. Have you ever looked into counsoling?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Kaze said:

Sounds to me like you are just an angry little soul. Have you ever looked into counsoling?

I'm not angry, I just know what's going on around me. And sometimes it's frustrating.....have you ever looked into getting a muzzle?:rolleyes:

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Kaze said:

LOL you bitch! i'm just tryina help bring more life to the board i guess you could say... By the way i dont hate you. lol:classic:

i know what you're trying to do. :cool:

Jan 13, 2003
I heard it because I was there when they recorded part of the track, so i'm no bootlegger.........
If this mafucker C-ho is taking my folks shit, thats garbage.
Thats like taking money out of some ones pocket. How would c-ho feel if We all took a piece of his Safeway bagboy paycheck.

On the positive note, the song is straight heat. Keep it up repin' for the NW

Dec 11, 2002
^^

You got more than some records for them.. hmmm? ..lol..

Youre planning on coming to my town huh? Sounds like we may have to do it big in BOISE! I'm down to hear the Dividenz/D-Sane/Bullet collab LIVE.. :classic:

If you arent announcing dates yet.. hit me on a PM with a round a bout date and place and I'll see what me and Bullet can get crackin' on this end..
Oh Boy. Its going doooooooowwnnnn...lol..