District n9ne..article+interview

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 18, 2007
king tech producing kabosh? mike e clark is no longer with strange music? mike is untouchable while makin rockish beats imo, nobody can sample guitars like hes used to (except esham hehe), and i have still one question on my mind, is kabosh supposed to be a real band? like live drums, live guitars?

Jun 22, 2007
yes it has.... smoked out loced out... their first album, before mystic stylez. Plus they call themselves triple six mafia on a shitload of songs... only one i can think of right now is paul on the intro to koopsta knicca - stash pot remix but i know there are a few lol.

original cassette cover:

rerelease cover:
Smoked Out, Loced Out wasn't an official album, it was an underground tape. Mystic Stylez was their debut album.

But it doesnt matter lol. I still call them Triple 6 Mafia, It really doesnt matter.

Aug 31, 2005
did i just hear a tech interview that lasted over 3 minutes and not hear a single "yaddadadamean"

really like this interview, hope tech does more like this

Jul 3, 2008
tech sounds different...he on other shit now...cant wait to see how it affects his music

three 6 mafia is dope

they got the best outros on they cds
SHATTHEFACKAAAP

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
Smoked Out, Loced Out wasn't an official album, it was an underground tape. Mystic Stylez was their debut album.

But it doesnt matter lol. I still call them Triple 6 Mafia, It really doesnt matter.
thank you end of story the old heads new them as triple 6....... They changed it to three 6 so folks would buy they shit , they didnt want to scare people off wit the 666........ Not hard to figure out......... Just like i said! LOL

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
yes it has.... smoked out loced out... their first album, before mystic stylez. Plus they call themselves triple six mafia on a shitload of songs... only one i can think of right now is paul on the intro to koopsta knicca - stash pot remix but i know there are a few lol.

original cassette cover:

rerelease cover:
looks like i gave props to the wrong cat..... thanx for postin that... I been bangin their shit for at least 15 years.....

Nov 14, 2002
king tech producing kabosh? mike e clark is no longer with strange music? mike is untouchable while makin rockish beats imo, nobody can sample guitars like hes used to
I didn't read anything on this thread but this.... And....

KABOSH IS SUPPOSED TO BE A MOTHERFUCKING BAND, NOT A BUNCH OF FUCKING GUITAR SAMPLES. FUCK MIKE E CLARK.