District n9ne..article+interview

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2003
Demons YEAH!!!!! 3-6- mafia !!

Im not sure why he killed his thread...the link worked and everything and I listening to it now

Best interview in a minute
Confirmed tracks for K.O.D

Strange Music Box feat Brotha Lynch
Check your temprature
B Boy
Huntress
In the Trunk in Topeka lol...word the fuck up!!!

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Possible "Kabosh Experiment" done with King Tech of The Wake Up Show being putting out before actually going through with an entire album.

"Killing America's Beliefs on Society's Hoods" Have they ever said this before? THat's the first I've heard of a hidden meaning behind the spelling of KABOSH.

Jun 22, 2007
Demons YEAH!!!!! 3-6- mafia !!

Im not sure why he killed his thread...the link worked and everything and I listening to it now

Best interview in a minute
Confirmed tracks for K.O.D

Strange Music Box feat Brotha Lynch
Check your temprature
B Boy
Huntress
In the Trunk in Topeka lol...word the fuck up!!!
Yeah this is great. My dream collabo, and the track is called Demons lol. Awesome. And I was wondering when we were gunna know if Brotha Lynch was gunna be on it.

K.O.D. sounds like it will be his best album since Everready, I cannot fucking wait.

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
Possible "Kabosh Experiment" done with King Tech of The Wake Up Show being putting out before actually going through with an entire album.

"Killing America's Beliefs on Society's Hoods" Have they ever said this before? THat's the first I've heard of a hidden meaning behind the spelling of KABOSH.
Meaning of kibosh
stop from happening or developing; block
^^Really I thought it meant this.... Where have i been? idk Some of ya`ll been using that kabosh shit out of context for a while then.... lol

Dec 2, 2007
Holy fuck demons and 3-6 is gonna be so sick if 3-6 can do it like they used to. Number of the beast.

That interview was awesome btw even though its long its definitely worth listening. Whats a KCT?