Disgruntled Raiders fans ask Davis to hire GM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
the thing about Al Davis is he is not only fucking up the Raiders... but fucking up his own legacy

the longer he continues to pound this team into the ground the worse he looks... the great things he's done in this league are becoming more and more overshadowed by the horrible things he's done in more recent years

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
I'm a real fan of the game of "football" period.... I don't fall in love with HOES and love, worship and stick with them forever (that's what a FOOTBALL TEAMS is for). I've been switching HOES since I was a kid and I really don't care what people have to say about it. I do me, period. If I want to HOLLA or GET AT ANOTHER HOE I will do so, bandwagon or not. That's the difference between me and you. Now with that being said, I'm a PLAYA MAN. If coaches and players can switch teams then fans can too SWITCH HOES...
FIXED

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Tony....I kind of felt the point you brought up about an old car that fucks up or an unloyal bitch........But in a sense (IMO) sports are different.......Sometimes i fucken cant stand being a raider fan, but everytime i see that silver and black a cant deny my allegiance to my team.......I sometimes want to root for other teams, but i just cant get into them the same way as im into the raiders......Do

Like most raider fans i am fucken pissed off with al davis.....But at the end of the day he's trying so hard to put a winning product on the field (at least hes trying), that HE'S destroying the whole shit.......He just needs to invest his money (cause he aint scared to spend) in a great GM....Give that GM total controll and just sit back and reap the benifits.........
I agree bruh, Al is a coherent, stubborn old man with a lot of pride.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
THE ONLY COACH UP FOR GRABS THAT FITS IN PERFECTLY INTO OUR RAIDER NATION IS EX STEELERS HEAD COACH BILL COWHER!...IF NOT HIM,..THEN THE RAIDERS SHOULD BE FUCKING WITH HOLMGREN OR DUNGY!...THEN OFFER MIKE VICK A CONTRACT FOR NEXT YEAR, CUZ HE SHOWS THAT HE STILL GOTS IT AND CAN PROLLY TURN IT AROUND LIKE HE DID IN ATLANTA,..I THINK IF THEY CAN PULL THE TRIGGER ON ONE OF THOSE DEALS,..IT WILL BE A GOOD WAY TO GO TO GET IT GOING AGAIN!

NOT SOME FUCKING BILLBOARD!,LOL

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
THE ONLY COACH UP FOR GRABS THAT FITS IN PERFECTLY INTO OUR RAIDER NATION IS EX STEELERS HEAD COACH BILL COWHER!...IF NOT HIM,..THEN THE RAIDERS SHOULD BE FUCKING WITH HOLMGREN OR DUNGY!...THEN OFFER MIKE VICK A CONTRACT FOR NEXT YEAR, CUZ HE SHOWS THAT HE STILL GOTS IT AND CAN PROLLY TURN IT AROUND LIKE HE DID IN ATLANTA,..I THINK IF THEY CAN PULL THE TRIGGER ON ONE OF THOSE DEALS,..IT WILL BE A GOOD WAY TO GO TO GET IT GOING AGAIN!

we aint getting Bill Cowher or Holmgren over here... Dungy aint gonna come over here either... shiiiit... I remember Dungy told Vick not to come to Oakland if we offered to pick him up before Philly picked him up... so who knows if we'd get him... maybe we could though...

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM

Cowher, Dungy and Holgrem will never coach there. And Vick wont play there.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
LOL, tony, you must be like 16 years old to be switchin teams like you say you do. you've always been a raiders fag, but now your just a plain ol faggot. everything from here on out you say on these boards are null and void.

Stealth

May 8, 2002

Mike Vick showed he still got it?

And he's the answer to all of your problems??

Are you Al Davis?????

Jan 12, 2006

bwahahahaha!!!! while you guys are on a roll you guys should get parcells as the gm too!! maybe even brady will ask to void his contract so he can play for the raidturds!!! GTFOH SON!!!

ESCOBAR 92113

BARRIO LOGAN
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
I wasn't even knowing half these dudes didn't know about Tony!!!! He used to root for another team right on this board, when Aaron Brooks went to the raiders is when he switched..
That's why I've never took anything Tony has said with any type of seriousness...what i do respect is that he is active on this board and contributes daily! Even though his posts are full of shit..lol

ESCOBAR 92113

BARRIO LOGAN
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
And for the raiders faithful, quit it with the coaching wishlist!!! Remember, NO ONE wants that coaching job...that's how you ended up with Lane Kiffin, Tom Cable, shit even Art Shell had to comeback.. Might as well start throwing up college coordinators names, or ask Tom Flores to come down from the booth

Mar 16, 2005

this post is full of fail!

1) How does Cowher fit the Raider Nation?? His teams are polar opposites of Raiders

2) Holgrem and Dungy??? like they would take that job when other teams would offer.....lol

3) you want to trade 1 inaccurate qb (jr) for another (Vick)

4) when has Vick shown he still gots "IT"? I dont think he ever had "IT" overhyped overglorified rb is all he is

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
we won't get anyone who matters as a coach until Al Davis steps down or dies. I think a GM would drastically help, but that's only if he's not another one of Al Davis's puppets.

Tony, why can't you switch teams again, the Saints are doing great since you started rooting for the Raiders :ermm:

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Why are you worried about what team Tony is rooting for? All you need to worry about is Defy and that's it. If I do decide to switch teams it will be a decision that I'll make myself. So stop asking stupid questions before you start getting stupid answers.

If y'all want to continue discussing Tony/switching teams then create another thread.

I come here to see what my fellow Raider fans have to say about the Al Davis and the Raiders hiring a GM so stay on topic. Thanks!!

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
I think it would have been better if the billboard told him to roll over and die because I still see Davis trying to tell the GM what to do