Disgruntled Raiders fans ask Davis to hire GM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
WOW @ comparing a car and/or a woman to a sports team. That's almost as bad as not having an actual favorite team...if ur able to switch teams that easily then u dont deserve to have a favorite team.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Once you go gold and black, you never go back.

Tony, I gotta give you some credit. Choosing to be a fan of a team that's like 28-70 since 2004 is the OPPOSITE of bandwagon. You're fuckin crazy dude!! That's like waking up one morning and being like "I really enjoy receiving anal".

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
man look at what I started. tony go ahead root for who ever u like.
I don't care.
but expect this kinda shit from here on out

and if and when u do decided to be a "fan" of another team its probably gonna be worse.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Answer the questions since you want to quote me on them....

And where did I say Raider fans were suckas? You're just trying to manipulate the Raider fans on here so they can agree with you.... talk about bandwagons.
Would you stick with a car that has been giving you trouble for 20+ years? How about an unfaithful woman? Stick with her for 20+ years, even though other dudes are tapping it????? You going out like loyal sucka.. LMFAO!
:ermm:

Jan 12, 2006
Once you go gold and black, you never go back.

Tony, I gotta give you some credit. Choosing to be a fan of a team that's like 28-70 since 2004 is the OPPOSITE of bandwagon. You're fuckin crazy dude!! That's like waking up one morning and being like "I really enjoy receiving anal".
man i shouldve known better than too click on a raidturd thread.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
WOW @ comparing a car and/or a woman to a sports team. That's almost as bad as not having an actual favorite team...if ur able to switch teams that easily then u dont deserve to have a favorite team.
Talk about loyalty huh... I wonder what happened to the fans that showed up when we played the home opener against the Chargers. Now our home games are being blacked out on a weekly basis.... talk about loyalty!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
man look at what I started. tony go ahead root for who ever u like.
I don't care.
but expect this kinda shit from here on out

and if and when u do decided to be a "fan" of another team its probably gonna be worse.
It's all good dog, I don't care either mayne!!

Aug 9, 2002
Losing teams don't have bandwagon's bro.... only winning teams have them with very popular players.
UR EXACTLY RIGHT!!

LOSING TEAMS DON'T HAVE BANDWAGONS. THEY HAVE LOYAL FANS THAT RIDE WITH THEIR TEAM. I WAS GOIN FOR THE CHARGERS SINCE DAN FOUTS SO U CAN'T SAY SHIT BOUT A LOSING TEAM NOT HAVING REAL FANS! U ALREADY KNOW BOUT THE SLUMP WE HAD BEFORE NOW. SO I'VE BEEN THERE. WHERE WERE U? PROBABLY FLOATIN AROUND IN A TURKEY BASTER!!! RIFNSBHDEIOKFERDWSHJKTGJU! LOL! HAHAAAAAAAA!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
UR EXACTLY RIGHT!!

LOSING TEAMS DON'T HAVE BANDWAGONS. THEY HAVE LOYAL FANS THAT RIDE WITH THEIR TEAM. I WAS GOIN FOR THE CHARGERS SINCE DAN FOUTS SO U CAN'T SAY SHIT BOUT A LOSING TEAM NOT HAVING REAL FANS! U ALREADY KNOW BOUT THE SLUMP WE HAD BEFORE NOW. SO I'VE BEEN THERE. WHERE WERE U? PROBABLY FLOATIN AROUND IN A TURKEY BASTER!!! RIFNSBHDEIOKFERDWSHJKTGJU! LOL! HAHAAAAAAAA!
So becoming a fan means you have to committ for life? Blood in blood out? LOL

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Tony....I kind of felt the point you brought up about an old car that fucks up or an unloyal bitch........But in a sense (IMO) sports are different.......Sometimes i fucken cant stand being a raider fan, but everytime i see that silver and black a cant deny my allegiance to my team.......I sometimes want to root for other teams, but i just cant get into them the same way as im into the raiders......Do

Like most raider fans i am fucken pissed off with al davis.....But at the end of the day he's trying so hard to put a winning product on the field (at least hes trying), that HE'S destroying the whole shit.......He just needs to invest his money (cause he aint scared to spend) in a great GM....Give that GM total controll and just sit back and reap the benifits.........

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
str8 up even if he did hire a gm and they happen to win the props will still go to al davis just outta respect that people to have for him.
I think we as Raider fans view him differemtly than the rest of the nfl . he might but seen as a bad guy but at 1 point he was the "guy to coach, head coach, owner, president of the AFL'. his history speaks for himself. but right now he is looking worse than ever as a GM / owner.

he has nothin to lose if he just kicked back and let everyone do their job. lets hope al listen to the sign.