DIRECT MESSAGE FROM X... CONTINUED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 6, 2004
High Dro 916 said:
ok this shit about lynch happens damn ner every weekend on the siccness. i heard this or i heard that fuck lynch and EVERYTIME sumone brings up the situation with ced sing.... or u heard hes a bitch or hes overrated... IMO why do you give a flyin FUCK!? who gives a shit. leave the man alone. you say hes overrated but hes one of the first dudes outa sac to start sum shit off. if i remember correctly LYNCH got X RAIDED out in the stores and shit. hes the reason X came out. i kno X woulda gotten his shit out even without lynch bcuz of his talent... but Lynch WAS the one who had alot to do with it. also.... your not Lynch so you dont kno whut kinda shit hes dealin with or goin thru right now. i mean i do understand it dont make sense or sound right for him not to be speakin to X right now.. but maybe theres a reaosn. you aint neither one of them folks so you dont need to speak on their bussiness. cuz its exactly that... THEIR BUSSINESS. and why lynch did or didnt retaliate bac at ced i dont kno. he might have done sumthin. he might not have its not my bussiness and not FOR me to kno bcuz look whut happened to raided... he made a tape and the shit HELPED in sending him to prison. if i was lynch and i had done sumthin i probly wouldnt go around makin cds tellin all about it. id keep it to myself and kno handled mines u feel me? i do believe he went to court with Black Market and got all his rights and shit back for all the albums legally. which was smart. anyway im tired of talkin about this really but IMO all this bullshitin about lynch and shit is dumb. dude got sum real talent.
i feel what you said. but you ask why do i give a flying fuck about lynch... i dont. and thats why i want to hear raided solo withought him.

and raided did drop his album first. lynch just presented it to ced.

but yeah i'm not either of them, i dont know anything about them other than what i hear on tapes, and on boards. from what i hear, i dont like folks. and i would rather hear raided on his own. if raided wants to rap with him, or be his homeboy thats between them too. not my place to comment. but the way it sounded from raideds message he wasnt doing shit with lynch to do shit with lynch, he was doing shit with lynch so the fans would like it. and be being one out of a skrillion fans wouldnt like it. to each there own. you like him, you slump him. i'm not carin.

Jun 21, 2004
chuck taylor said:
how are u gonna judge somebody based on what u 'heard?' for all u know x-raided could be gettin rammed up the bootyhole right now. i wouldnt give a fuck id still listen to him.
Yo, if you think about it, everything on this forum is based on what ya'll be hearin. That's what the forum is about, right? Sometimes you get decent info, sometimes you don't. But it don't really matter anyway. Just keep talkin and try to soak your information based on what's really relevant. ya'll cool... fuck if someone like Lynch or don't like him. Whatever, you feel?