DIRECT MESSAGE FROM X... CONTINUED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2004
Anyway, about The Siccness... whatever, cuzz. Whatever. I'm smashin to set up my site and ya'll can swoop through and holla at me directly, without nobody benefitting from the activity but US; me and my fans. Whoever decides to keep it real with me, whenever they figure out that there is a need to do so, I'll figure out if I wanna holla bacc based on the level of respect they approach me wit. That deal Def Jam gave bitch-ass Shyne should be a wake-up call to everyone, as far as what the fucc I'm about to do. Who got a story like MINE? Any nigga on the West, I dare you to name ONE, who got a story like MINE! And Def Jam DEFINITELY didn't pay Shyne for his RAP SKILLS! The nigga is garbage and he sounds like Big; how the fucc is HE the truth when the truth is that he sounds like another nigga? What-the-fucc-ever. Fucc Shyne, and fucc whoever don't like me saying it. I want the crown, West Coast King, and I'm comin for it. Period. Anybody who think they are a contender, I say, Get ya rhymes up, bitch; you ain't ready for Raided and you KNOW it. Niggas are still competing against rhymes I wrote 5 to 8 yrs ago... when I drop this new shit, we will give you fags another standard to chase for another 10 yrs; fake-ass MARKS.

The Nefarious X-Raided
Fucc You Too

p.s. Here's the Gangway P.O. Box, my direct physical address at the prison, and my email address. More often than not, Eeezy will send the emails to me and hit everyone with my replies whenever I got time to hit you bacc. One Love!

Gangway Inc
PO Box 71925
Eugene, OR 97401

Anerae Brown
K-17737 D4-227
PO Box 5002
Calipatria, CA 92233

[email protected]

Feb 23, 2003
man it's bout time is all I can say!
U definately deserve the title West Coast King (the real peepz know) & I'm fucking happy you connecting wit Loki, a real motherfucker who knows bout life, to finally get some Lynch beats and a collabo wit him....that was/is supposed to happen!

I hope yall relationship gets better again, ya'll 2 combined is a major force no one can ignore!
X don't need no features really, he may just continue solo
but those 2 names together would get ya big paper fo sho!

just had to drop my 2 cents

tight news!

Oct 18, 2003
i was talkin shit about shyne on his deal recording on lockdown and all these siccness folks wanna talk shit right back.at least i know x feels the same cause that shit is garbage! i don't give a fuck who was first.it's all skill cause i'm not supporting no fake ass cat trying to make a comeback on some gay ass shit!

Apr 6, 2004
cant wait to here some raw vocals on some knockin ass beats.

IMO - fuck a feature. i want raided. no one else. lets hear it from the king of the west!

Dec 27, 2002
the only person i'd want to hear x with is lynch...anyone else would just water his shit down...regardless, its good to hear from the man that hes gettin his situation right...i dont think he realizes how much his shit is anticipated, people have just been tryin to cope with the long down-times...i have no doubts that his new stuff will shit on everybody elses cuz after all this time i still havent heard anybody who can fuck with x lyrically

Jul 1, 2004
no one can fuck with him lyrically. at least noone thats out right now and i bet there wont be anyone that comes out that can ever fucc with him. hes a smart motherfuccer adn he knows what hes doin. bussiness wise and lyrically. i dont even kno how long its been since we got sumthin new from raided. its been a while. itll be worth it tho

Jul 1, 2004
oh yea lynch is about the only person besides Luni that id ever want on his album,. sumone he fucced with in the past you kno. sumone that he was real life with. luni. lynch. c-bo... but i do think x and killa tay would be sicc tho. those are the only artists i think he hsould mayeb feature.

Apr 6, 2004
i'm some one who will take death before dishonor. and believe i sleep good. because when my head hits the pillow, i know i'm not a bitch. but lynch?? heard different.

and as for you. ehh, dont really care.

Apr 16, 2004
www.soundclick.com
Romp707 said:
i'm some one who will take death before dishonor. and believe i sleep good. because when my head hits the pillow, i know i'm not a bitch. but lynch?? heard different.

and as for you. ehh, dont really care.
how are u gonna judge somebody based on what u 'heard?' for all u know x-raided could be gettin rammed up the bootyhole right now. i wouldnt give a fuck id still listen to him.

Apr 6, 2004
chuck taylor said:
how are u gonna judge somebody based on what u 'heard?' for all u know x-raided could be gettin rammed up the bootyhole right now. i wouldnt give a fuck id still listen to him.
verry true... but one thing i do know is that sed cing was jacking lynch for over 10 years and he let him. he even had a home invasion on lynch, with no retaliation? thats bitch made in my book.

Jul 1, 2004
ok this shit about lynch happens damn ner every weekend on the siccness. i heard this or i heard that fuck lynch and EVERYTIME sumone brings up the situation with ced sing.... or u heard hes a bitch or hes overrated... IMO why do you give a flyin FUCK!? who gives a shit. leave the man alone. you say hes overrated but hes one of the first dudes outa sac to start sum shit off. if i remember correctly LYNCH got X RAIDED out in the stores and shit. hes the reason X came out. i kno X woulda gotten his shit out even without lynch bcuz of his talent... but Lynch WAS the one who had alot to do with it. also.... your not Lynch so you dont kno whut kinda shit hes dealin with or goin thru right now. i mean i do understand it dont make sense or sound right for him not to be speakin to X right now.. but maybe theres a reaosn. you aint neither one of them folks so you dont need to speak on their bussiness. cuz its exactly that... THEIR BUSSINESS. and why lynch did or didnt retaliate bac at ced i dont kno. he might have done sumthin. he might not have its not my bussiness and not FOR me to kno bcuz look whut happened to raided... he made a tape and the shit HELPED in sending him to prison. if i was lynch and i had done sumthin i probly wouldnt go around makin cds tellin all about it. id keep it to myself and kno handled mines u feel me? i do believe he went to court with Black Market and got all his rights and shit back for all the albums legally. which was smart. anyway im tired of talkin about this really but IMO all this bullshitin about lynch and shit is dumb. dude got sum real talent.